Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/21/2016 4:21:06 PM EDT
Have upstairs and  downstairs units going on ten years of age, been recharged, but just not keeping pace with the hellish temps...any recommendations for reliable company
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 4:28:33 PM EDT
[#1]
High Caliber AC

The owners are great guys. I don't trust many service companies, these guys have earned my business as a lifelong customer.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 4:54:04 PM EDT
[#2]
http://www.desertheating.com/

Brian has done a couple jobs for me, good prices and was fair and honest.

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 11:31:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
High Caliber AC

The owners are great guys. I don't trust many service companies, these guys have earned my business as a lifelong customer.
View Quote

No personal experience with these guys, but this isn't the first time I've heard this type of recommendation about them
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 11:47:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Baker Heating and Cooling
17654 w windrose dr
Surprise, AZ 85388
623 693-6763

www.bakerheatandcool.com
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 12:41:37 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

High Caliber AC

View Quote

They did my AC unit last year and its a freezer in my upstairs now.  Did all the work with me having my 1 month old baby down stairs with out causing any problems.

Link Posted: 6/22/2016 12:06:09 PM EDT
[#6]
We put in 2 ACs about 3 years ago.  Used Howard Air.  Tech is in the attic right now doing a semi-annual service.  We are satisfied.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 7:50:40 PM EDT
[#7]
High Caliber AC put in a whole new system for us.  Will is an awesome guy and now parents use him as well.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 10:22:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
We put in 2 ACs about 3 years ago.  Used Howard Air.  Tech is in the attic right now doing a semi-annual service.  We are satisfied.
View Quote

+1 on Howard Air.  They didn't try to oversell and actually tried to keep my 15 year old unit purring for as long as they could before replacing it.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 2:09:50 PM EDT
[#9]
I went w/High Caliber, and they lived up to their name and reputation. They not only saved my marriage, but my dog will come to me when I call her, again!
Link Posted: 7/2/2016 2:38:52 PM EDT
[#10]
I actually *think* I had good luck with Flores AC.  On paper at least the price for what they did blows away everything else.  They installed a 4 ton Trane unit with new ducting pretty much 12 hours after calling them, in 110f+ heat last year.  My old unit was probably 15 years old at that point and had plenty of problems so no doubt we needed a new one.
Link Posted: 7/10/2016 5:01:03 PM EDT
[#11]
i always call Jaycox Air Conditioning, they have been keeping my 35 year old system running. i know it's time for a new one but not until i get the money. Jake's a good guy to work with.

Bruce

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top