Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/21/2016 11:09:10 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 5:42:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Great idea, ill send pass it along to a couple females i know.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 7:09:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Now with full auto M4.  
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 9:10:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey Glen,  about how much should the wife bring for ammo?
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 12:47:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

60 rounds will be plenty, 100 rounds would be best, especially with all the different firearms we have there.

Quoted:
Now with full auto M4.  

Yep! Courtesy of KE Arms.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 7:04:48 PM EDT
[#5]
I talked to the wife and she is in.. I want to confirm that this is LADIES ONLY? That is a big deal to her.. I want her to be in a good learning environment..  Who is teaching the class Glenn?
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 8:53:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I talked to the wife and she is in.. I want to confirm that this is LADIES ONLY? That is a big deal to her.. I want her to be in a good learning environment..  Who is teaching the class Glenn?
View Quote

Yes, this is ladies only. Instructors will be Glen, Josh, John and James - all instructors from Independence Training - and no macho ego bullcrap, either. Just lots of fun and learning about the AR-15.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 11:38:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Would like to have my 15 year old daughter do this.
She's already done some basics with my AR.
How much in addition to the $10 would cover ammo for her?
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 1:56:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Would like to have my 15 year old daughter do this.
She's already done some basics with my AR.
How much in addition to the $10 would cover ammo for her?
View Quote

Better sign her up fast, this class is almost full. The more she brings to shoot, the better.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 2:27:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Update: new date added, now we are teaching a second class on July 14.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 3:12:54 PM EDT
[#10]
What's the ammo prices look like there? Not sure if I should just send our ammo with her or continue to hoard save it...
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 6:16:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
What's the ammo prices look like there? Not sure if I should just send our ammo with her or continue to hoard save it...
View Quote

We will sell ammo at whatever we buy it for locally. Right now that's about .40/rnd.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 12:46:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Wife went out last night and had a blast. Weather wasn't bad like I had expected. Watched the last 20 mins or so of the class and it looked like all the ladies were having a great time. Wife came home and asked for a suppressed SBR. Told her ok, but just realize that it's actually spelled "$uppre$$ed $BR" Took a few minutes to introduce myself to Rizzo after it was all over, seems like a great guy. Thanks for putting this on guys!
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 7:56:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Wife went out last night and had a blast. Weather wasn't bad like I had expected. Watched the last 20 mins or so of the class and it looked like all the ladies were having a great time. Wife came home and asked for a suppressed SBR. Told her ok, but just realize that it's actually spelled "$uppre$$ed $BR" Took a few minutes to introduce myself to Rizzo after it was all over, seems like a great guy. Thanks for putting this on guys!
View Quote
You still need that upper I'm selling? Danger Close, may be perfect for the wife's new gun

Link Posted: 7/1/2016 9:45:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Good to meet you both! Glad that your wife is excited to buy her own carbine, that was one of the main reasons we put this on - to get more ladies excited about AR-15s!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top