BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 11:47:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That buttstock is famous! One day, it'll be worth $20 or maybe even $25!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I know my rifles put together with half new/half used parts are hell to look at, but nobody has ever said a thing...in fact, I even have a rifle with Rizzo's old buttstock on it. Haha.

That buttstock is famous! One day, it'll be worth $20 or maybe even $25!

I hope so, it's part of my retirement plan. I'll have you sign it and the book, may be able to get $30.
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 3:57:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm in, I'll be back in town the night before.

And I'll be bringing a giant box of freebie gear.
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 5:16:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well if your gayness is in then so am I.
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 5:52:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Atta girl
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 6:45:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ooohhh, left handed shit covered in sweat!  First pick!
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 7:33:46 PM EDT
[#6]
I'll bring a tote to use as the "pay it forward box" if need be. I've also got a few things to throw in.
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 9:55:20 PM EDT
[#7]
I can bring some parts and accessories for esoteric WW1&2 German guns that no one owns!
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 11:52:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I can bring some parts and accessories for esoteric WW1&2 German guns that no one owns!
View Quote

Just the thing to brighten someone's day!
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 11:56:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

You might be surprised.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 2:44:34 PM EDT
[#10]
PAY IT FORWARD horse trading.

I will provide a nice table and tailgate to make this happen for you all.

If interested in participating, please bring whatever items you wish to clear out and we will work the session after the match during the lunch time and before awards.

Feel free to post up if you are going to participate.

Match-wise: start pre-gaming the hydration now guys.  Current weather call is 108 on Monday.  Be prepared and ready for the fun we have planned for you all.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 7:45:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Bumpin'

I just re-read the official rules email...I'm going Trooper! I'm laying out my gear now, I'm going to look ridiculous!

Hey, if you can't be a good shot, you better be able to hump a lot of ammo!
Link Posted: 7/2/2016 11:54:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Question:

If you're running "Trooper", can you carry a bipod on your person, then attach it when/if you need it, or does it need to be on the rifle the entire match?
Link Posted: 7/2/2016 2:10:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Question:

If you're running "Trooper", can you carry a bipod on your person, then attach it when/if you need it, or does it need to be on the rifle the entire match?
View Quote

Got to carry it at all times. Attach if\when you want it attached
Link Posted: 7/2/2016 3:20:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Question:

Nice.
Link Posted: 7/2/2016 3:42:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Anyone bringing kids/spectators along? My son is begging to come and watch but I'm not convinced he won't be bored after a couple of hours. That and he's already pissed he can't shoot (he's only 7).

I should have a good haul for the pay it forward. We are getting ready to list our house and the wife is pushing for a massive purge.
Link Posted: 7/2/2016 5:26:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Anyone bringing kids/spectators along? My son is begging to come and watch but I'm not convinced he won't be bored after a couple of hours. That and he's already pissed he can't shoot (he's only 7).

I should have a good haul for the pay it forward. We are getting ready to list our house and the wife is pushing for a massive purge.
View Quote

I'll be going solo. My little girl is 5, and I know after 25 minutes she'd be more interested in hunting for cool rocks and bugs.
Link Posted: 7/2/2016 8:27:30 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

View Quote
Tape/water/pit crew buddy?  

Link Posted: 7/3/2016 11:09:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Well I just checked my M1 ammo and sadly the M1 Garand is staying home again

Gotta find my next old beast to take!
Link Posted: 7/4/2016 10:20:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Thank you all for coming out and shooting with us today. Hope you all had a good time and will be back for next year.
Link Posted: 7/4/2016 11:24:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Thank you all for coming out and shooting with us today. Hope you all had a good time and will be back for next year.
View Quote

I had a ton of fun, and shot better than I thought I was going to.
Now I just need to sign up for defensive carbine I training.

Will scores be posted by any chance? I meant to ask for my score card at the end, are those trashed by now?
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 12:52:07 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Will scores be posted by any chance? I meant to ask for my score card at the end, are those trashed by now?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Glenn will be posting scores soon
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:03:23 PM EDT
[#22]
That was a blast guys, thanks for organizing it and thanks to the sponsors!
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 1:35:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Thanks to everyone who came out to shoot & support the match!

We had ~50 shooters, raised about $1k for PCH and everyone went home with something from the prize table.
Thanks to sponsors:
KE Arms
The Wilderness
Red Wire Gear
Precision 3D Targets
We Plead the 2D
The Tactical Medic
Independence Training
and match host
Cowtown Range
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 7:46:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:02:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
My video.  
http://youtu.be/iafY73Zq3h0
View Quote

Nice footage!
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 9:43:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Thanks to all the guys on squad 3 for being cool, it was easy to be yo momma.

Also thanks to the dude who brought the red, white, and blue rail clippy thingys for everybody.

Here's my vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZT8OUgl97U
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 10:16:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Also thanks to the dude who brought the red, white, and blue rail clippy thingys for everybody.

Here's my vid
View Quote

You were an awesome mom!  Thank you, and i brought the rwb clips but it was Patricks idea,
I just happened to have extras. Squad 3 was the best for sure, thanks to everyone on our squad and thank you so much to all the sponsors and the guys and gals at Independence Training!!  Best way ever to spend Independence Day!
Link Posted: 7/5/2016 10:30:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

You were an awesome mom!  Thank you, and i brought the rwb clips but it was Patricks idea,
I just happened to have extras. Squad 3 was the best for sure, thanks to everyone on our squad and thank you so much to all the sponsors and the guys and gals at Independence Training!!  Best way ever to spend Independence Day!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here's my vid

QFT. Those clips were a great a idea. Thanks to all for making my first match enjoyable!
Link Posted: 7/6/2016 12:22:52 AM EDT
[#29]
While the match is still relatively fresh in your memory, what feedback do you have?

Any constructive criticism is appreciated.
Link Posted: 7/6/2016 12:25:59 AM EDT
[#30]
Thanks to everyone who put the match on and the sponsors.  And a special thank you to Squad 2 for being a great bunch and putting up with my kids and I.  Here's a few frames I got from stage 1 after I put the rifle down and switched to photo mode.  Something tells me I would have been better suited behind the camera all day...

Link Posted: 7/6/2016 1:35:38 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Thanks to everyone who put the match on and the sponsors.  And a special thank you to Squad 2 for being a great bunch and putting up with my kids and I.  Here's a few frames I got from stage 1 after I put the rifle down and switched to photo mode.  Something tells me I would have been better suited behind the camera all day...

http://i.imgur.com/iviVfz7.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/hwInQ74.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/SHoYzq5.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/VRKgzXS.jpg
View Quote

Cool pics! To bad no one had an awesome camera in our group!
Link Posted: 7/6/2016 10:24:44 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
While the match is still relatively fresh in your memory, what feedback do you have?

View Quote

Pacing was great.  Number of shooters was nice.  Sponsor setups were great, although it was really tough to make time to go over to each table because there weren't really any logjams.  

Stage three should have had one less cone or just one sweep.  Some of the penalties were a little excessive (and I'm not complaining- I didn't receive any of the stick/mine ones), although, I still haven't seen scores.  

People are going to gripe about the par time on stage 4, but they are secretly thanking you for conserving ammo.  Another 20-30 seconds would have done me no good.  I was stuck on the third square target at 300 yardsish and knew I wasn't getting any further.  I don't know how large those targets were, but they seemed tiny and a little too well obstructed.

Match was not red dot or iron friendly, which is fine.  Makes you look at your gear differently.  I ran a 1-4x and felt good with it.

A+ job.  I would still like to see scores sooner.  I have a blank space on my video to update.  All I know is "4th", but I'd like to see how I did against everyone overall and how big of a disadvantage Trooper potentially is.  I know it slowed me down under the sticks and under the tables on stage 1.  I would have for sure finished stage (CORRECTED- STAGE 2) in non-Trooper.
Link Posted: 7/6/2016 10:44:49 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Pacing was great.  Number of shooters was nice.  Sponsor setups were great, although it was really tough to make time to go over to each table because there weren't really any logjams.  

Stage three should have had one less cone or just one sweep.  Some of the penalties were a little excessive (and I'm not complaining- I didn't receive any of the stick/mine ones), although, I still haven't seen scores.  

People are going to gripe about the par time on stage 4, but they are secretly thanking you for conserving ammo.  Another 20-30 seconds would have done me no good.  I was stuck on the third square target at 300 yardsish and knew I wasn't getting any further.  I don't know how large those targets were, but they seemed tiny and a little too well obstructed.

Match was not red dot or iron friendly, which is fine.  Makes you look at your gear differently.  I ran a 1-4x and felt good with it.

A+ job.  I would still like to see scores sooner.  I have a blank space on my video to update.  All I know is "4th", but I'd like to see how I did against everyone overall and how big of a disadvantage Trooper potentially is.  I know it slowed me down under the sticks and under the tables.  I would have for sure finished stage 3 in non-Trooper.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A+ job.  I would still like to see scores sooner.  I have a blank space on my video to update.  All I know is "4th", but I'd like to see how I did against everyone overall and how big of a disadvantage Trooper potentially is.  I know it slowed me down under the sticks and under the tables.  I would have for sure finished stage 3 in non-Trooper.

Stage 1 was the stick O-course, landmines, and tank traps. Longest shot was on a 10" gong at 240yards

Stage 2 was the cones and tables.

Stage 3 was the tire flipping and spinner

Stage 4 was the Kbell drag and shots out to 400yards. 200yd target was 12", 300yd target was 14", 400yd target was 16".

Stage 5 was the rooftop.

Link Posted: 7/6/2016 2:15:38 PM EDT
[#34]
I greatly enjoyed the match and thought the stages were excellent and fun, although the expectations of what was to be accomplished in the 120 second par times were unrealistic for the demographic of the match.

Stage 1: Changing the par time to 150 from 120 was wise.   The penalties for sticks and clays were too severe, and yes I do admit I did knock off a stick with my backpack so I did receive one, but it's a bit demoralizing to have your placement so dramatically influenced by a non-shooting penalty.

Stage 2: Fun and challenging, although the par time was wildly too short for the expectation.  I think that stage would have benefited from being one pass instead of two.    Additionally one of my targets turned during the course of fire to an edge presentation and I was expected to continue shooting the stage in that condition, which I did, but it was much more difficult as a result.

Stage 3: Full auto is always fun, who can not enjoy that?   The spinner is a target that bedevils some people and is always a good thing to present.  The 120 par time here was more than sufficient.

Stage 4: Super awesome fun, loved it.  The canyon and shooting position was incredibly cool; this range has amazing potential.    While the KB drag is never something I discourage, I think most shooters would have had more fun just starting the stage on the stairs and getting into position, thus giving them more time to complete some fairly challenging target presentations.     We had squirrely wind conditions in the canyon when our squad shot, so it was not easy.

Stage 5: Nothing to change there, imo.  Prop was solid and good, target presentations were clear and obvious and allowing the shooter to play the game of knowing their own capabilities by how many rounds they should load is an interesting psychological impact.

In general:
The targets and target placement favored variable magnification optic ARs, which is of course, the current trend.   Stage 1 and 4 would likely have been impossible to complete with an iron sighted AK, and I like to use that as a metric.  Is it possible to finish the stage with an iron sight AK in the par time or not?  If not, I'd reconsider targets.   I'm not saying win..just possible to finish in the expected par.

I do believe that getting scores published quickly is a way to keep people's enthusiasm up and is important.  
It is important for competitors to be able to see the scores and judge their performance while the match is fresh in their mind.

Thanks for keeping this tradition alive and I just want to repeat that it was a great match, with a great bunch of people and *a lot* of fun.    It ran smoothly and I was home in Tucson by 4:15pm, which was amazing.   Kudos!

Link Posted: 7/6/2016 2:46:38 PM EDT
[#35]
I can't complain. Yes, par times were tough, and penalties severe...but I'm not going to get better by hanging out in my comfort zone. I thought the stages were fun and creative.

As a wise man once said, "Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better."

Or maybe that was Glen?
Link Posted: 7/6/2016 3:45:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Mind if I share these on our KE Arms facebook page?
Link Posted: 7/6/2016 3:46:25 PM EDT
[#37]
Here's my match video with gear discussion and stage commentary:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLNplD6UuJA
Link Posted: 7/6/2016 4:01:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No problem. Go for it.
Link Posted: 7/6/2016 4:03:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Pacing was great.  Number of shooters was nice.  Sponsor setups were great, although it was really tough to make time to go over to each table because there weren't really any logjams. Yeah we were hoping there wouldn't be any jams but also hoping that people would have spent more time with the sponsors.  

Stage three should have had one less cone or just one sweep.  Some of the penalties were a little excessive (and I'm not complaining- I didn't receive any of the stick/mine ones), although, I still haven't seen scores. We tested it with one sweep, felt it wasn't enough, but perhaps two sweeps was too many. Heard that from a few people.

People are going to gripe about the par time on stage 4, but they are secretly thanking you for conserving ammo.  Another 20-30 seconds would have done me no good.  I was stuck on the third square target at 300 yardsish and knew I wasn't getting any further.  I don't know how large those targets were, but they seemed tiny and a little too well obstructed. 100yd - 15x24 target, 200yd - 10" gong, 300yd - 12" gong, 400yd - 16" gong.

Match was not red dot or iron friendly, which is fine.  Makes you look at your gear differently.  I ran a 1-4x and felt good with it. I agree with the first part, though there were some iron sights shooters that did quite well. That said, everyone knew they would be facing shots out to 400yds.

View Quote
Scores are coming today.
Link Posted: 7/6/2016 8:06:56 PM EDT
[#40]
UPDATE 7/6/2016:

Match Results are in! They are ranked based on overall time. Thank you to Alex Doolittle, winner of Limited Division, for typing them all up. Questions? Let me know: [email protected]

CLICK HERE FOR RESULTS

Also, thanks to all participants we will be donating $1040 to the Phoenix Children's Hospital. More info to come once the donation has been made.
Link Posted: 7/6/2016 8:23:36 PM EDT
[#41]
We still have event shirts available for sale - if anyone wants one just shoot me an email and I'll get you the info.
Link Posted: 7/7/2016 9:26:32 PM EDT
[#42]
Donation to Phoenix Children's Hospital has been made! After talking with PCH yesterday, I decided that I'd rather be more hands-on and buy items for the kids at the hospital, rather than just make a monetary donation. The folks over at PCH sent me a no joke shopping list and I gathered up my fireteam for a shopping trip. Based on their short stature I figured they could help me pick everything out, seeing as how they would likely know better than I would what to get, and plus I wanted to share the experience with them.

We had an awesome evening spending all the donation money on gifts for the kids at PCH. Then this morning we all piled in the family assault vehicle and delivered it all to PCH. It was received with much gratitude and open arms. It felt good to be at PCH helping out instead of the last couple of times I have been there, which have been a little more stressful.

Thank you again to all of you who made this donation possible - if you showed up at IDARM, and even more so if you bought an event shirt, then you helped make this happen! There were 115 individual items purchased, from toys and games to movies and books, which means that for every 1 shooter at IDARM more than 2 kids at PCH will have their life brightened. Awesome work everyone!

Link Posted: 7/7/2016 11:13:08 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Donation to Phoenix Children's Hospital has been made! After talking with PCH yesterday, I decided that I'd rather be more hands-on and buy items for the kids at the hospital, rather than just make a monetary donation. The folks over at PCH sent me a no joke shopping list and I gathered up my fireteam for a shopping trip. Based on their short stature I figured they could help me pick everything out, seeing as how they would likely know better than I would what to get, and plus I wanted to share the experience with them.

We had an awesome evening spending all the donation money on gifts for the kids at PCH. Then this morning we all piled in the family assault vehicle and delivered it all to PCH. It was received with much gratitude and open arms. It felt good to be at PCH helping out instead of the last couple of times I have been there, which have been a little more stressful.

Thank you again to all of you who made this donation possible - if you showed up at IDARM, and even more so if you bought an event shirt, then you helped make this happen! There were 115 individual items purchased, from toys and games to movies and books, which means that for every 1 shooter at IDARM more than 2 kids at PCH will have their life brightened. Awesome work everyone!

https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13615063_1101454553244347_4019837464571438060_n.jpg?oh=5febc978b9cad4a51e5dbbaab37e8437&oe=5831BD5F
https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13592554_1101454573244345_5076484207852525338_n.jpg?oh=165d8ece2d7aa7a34b7b73fa8fda50af&oe=580170DA
https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13567527_1101454566577679_6268080680693464653_n.jpg?oh=0bf46751d2844c4753a259ca601139e5&oe=57FC8975
https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13620875_1101454786577657_23965732700573535_n.jpg?oh=131786df73f5efb6dedc5b7ca13d570e&oe=5834A24E
https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13606946_1101454816577654_2918077450232635906_n.jpg?oh=4e1974e9cf447e246a9854b33ad075ee&oe=57EEA61E
https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13620241_1101454853244317_1412421937863338231_n.jpg?oh=fafd37012b91bc3062dd11f370ddd707&oe=583307B9
https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13567314_1101455069910962_8632046950237757738_n.jpg?oh=5bff7d634e6fa77c02958335078cd1f1&oe=580281D0
https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13592192_1101455029910966_565516310695142121_n.jpg?oh=a2075b6f7641cea198592a497537a69d&oe=58013C41
View Quote

Glad to hear that.  Wish I could have been there to give some of my paycheck back!  Great work, Glen.
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 11:18:04 AM EDT
[#44]
Great work, Glenn.  I hope people that balked at the $70 match fee see this post.
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 12:01:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Great work, Glenn.  I hope people that balked at the $70 match fee see this post.
View Quote

Thanks for coming out and shooting the match, and you did a great video, too. It's good to be part of something bigger than yourself, even if it costs a few extra bucks.

FYI for shooters who said $70 was too much: every IDARM I have ever shot (that I can remember) has been $60 plus a range fee, and most of the 2-3 day matches I compete in are $400-$600, and they don't donate anything.

We also had dedicated, paid ROs for each stage instead of forcing a volunteer from each squad. We provided a better lunch than most matches and water and ice on every stage. Local matches for $10-$20 are great, but those aren't anything close to what we did here.

Not to mention that the prizes we gave out for each division's 1st-3rd place were way better than anything any other IDARM has ever given out, plus the fact that every shooter walked away with something (some of them worth more than the $70 entry fee, or close to it) and that they prizes weren't useless, like most of what I've received after an IDARM in the past. I swear I got a 1911 bushing wrench almost every year.
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 1:06:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Thanks for coming out and shooting the match, and you did a great video, too. It's good to be part of something bigger than yourself, even if it costs a few extra bucks.

FYI for shooters who said $70 was too much: every IDARM I have ever shot (that I can remember) has been $60 plus a range fee, and most of the 2-3 day matches I compete in are $400-$600, and they don't donate anything.

We also had dedicated, paid ROs for each stage instead of forcing a volunteer from each squad. We provided a better lunch than most matches and water and ice on every stage. Local matches for $10-$20 are great, but those aren't anything close to what we did here.

Not to mention that the prizes we gave out for each division's 1st-3rd place were way better than anything any other IDARM has ever given out, plus the fact that every shooter walked away with something (some of them worth more than the $70 entry fee, or close to it) and that they prizes weren't useless, like most of what I've received after an IDARM in the past. I swear I got a 1911 bushing wrench almost every year.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I didn't hear any grumbling at the price to enter, but if I had, I would have had some choice words. There is a ton of work that went into this match, but you guys did it so smoothly, perhaps people just don't realize what all is involved.

I had a great time, everyone working busted their ass to keep things running like a machine, and money raised for a good cause was icing on the cake.

As a father, it warms my heart to see all those toys for kids that could use a smile on their face.
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 1:23:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I didn't hear any grumbling at the price to enter, but if I had, I would have had some choice words. There is a ton of work that went into this match, but you guys did it so smoothly, perhaps people just don't realize what all is involved.

I had a great time, everyone working busted their ass to keep things running like a machine, and money raised for a good cause was icing on the cake.

As a father, it warms my heart to see all those toys for kids that could use a smile on their face.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Small note: What is involved to run smoothly?

My buddy Deano and I spent 5 hours Saturday morning building the rooftop prop and Tank Trap props.  Deano did not shoot the match nor get paid for his time, fuel, and tool usage.

We were on the range 7 hours on Sunday for setup and match staff shoot/stage proofing.

The match was 8+ hours for the match staff on Monday.  

Just myself, I had 20 hours into the weekend of the match.
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 1:51:21 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

My buddy Deano and I spent 5 hours Saturday morning building the rooftop prop and Tank Trap props.  Deano did not shoot the match nor get paid for his time, fuel, and tool usage.

We were on the range 7 hours on Sunday for setup and match staff shoot/stage proofing.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The attention to detail was obvious and much appreciated. You guys did a fine job.
Link Posted: 7/8/2016 2:33:48 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shit, I walked off with an IFAK from Tactical Medic that basically covered my entry fee for placing wayyyyy down at the bottom of the scores.
Link Posted: 7/9/2016 12:46:00 AM EDT
[#50]
Hell ya! You did great with the donations man! You and eveyone that assisted with hosting the match are good folks in my eyes. Thanks for the match and i am extremely happy to see the donations being put to qork!
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top