Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/29/2016 11:07:18 PM EDT
I've driven up to Phoenix to Bass Pro, Cabela's, C2 tactical range and some Tactical shop off of I-17.

Any other gun-tourism that I'm missing out on in the area?

Thanks guys!

Link Posted: 5/30/2016 12:13:22 AM EDT
[#1]
I moved from Madrid Iowa in 2004 there are lots of cool gun places here. Scottsdale gun club, special forces outdoors, shooters vault, shooters world, pistol parlor , Aji sporting goods, Glockmeister, Quentin defense, and merchant firearms just to name a few.
Link Posted: 5/30/2016 10:46:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Pima Air and Space museum in Tucson is awesome.
Link Posted: 5/30/2016 12:36:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Pima Air and Space museum in Tucson is awesome.
View Quote

This and or the Titan missile museum
Link Posted: 5/30/2016 6:19:21 PM EDT
[#4]
It's a bit of a drive, but I'll throw another vote to Scottsdale Gun Club. It might be the richest and fanciest indoor range you'll ever see.

Another idea you might look into is actually seeing the towns namesake, the Casa Grande ruins just east of there out in Coolidge.

Also if you're in the mood to eat out, you might look into having breakfast at the Big House Cafe out in the Main St. area. It's kinda a hole-in-the-wall Mom & Pop kinda place, but I'm especially fond of their country omelette.
Link Posted: 5/30/2016 7:55:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Didn't know glockmeister was out here. I hear a sucking sound in the general direction of my wallet!

We were up by the casa grande ruins most of the week testing our equipment. Pretty neat!

Will definitely check some of these out, way better selection than eastern Iowa
Link Posted: 5/30/2016 9:38:00 PM EDT
[#6]
GMS tactical is worth a look also small shop with cool stuff.
Link Posted: 5/31/2016 11:01:57 AM EDT
[#7]
I'll second breakfast at Big House Cafe.
Link Posted: 6/1/2016 5:58:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Stay away from the Denney's down there - There be measles there !
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top