Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2016 10:41:19 AM EDT
Just wondering if anyone has been there yet. If so how's the selection. Seems that Golden Eagle Guns off valley St has had the best selection up here in the Prescott area for AR parts but prices kinda steep on some stuff
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:37:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Do you have the address? Internet search came up with nothing.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 8:07:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Just wondering if anyone has been there yet. If so how's the selection. Seems that Golden Eagle Guns off valley St has had the best selection up here in the Prescott area for AR parts but prices kinda steep on some stuff
View Quote

Desert Eagle Guns?

Odd that they do not have even their own web page or easily found email address in this day and age.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 7:42:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Arizona Black Rifle? Where? I only know of Desert Eagle and PV Guns as far as Prescott Valley is concerned.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 11:17:42 AM EDT
[#4]
never heard of them but here's their bookface and web

https://www.facebook.com/arizonabalckrifle/

http://www.arizonablackrifle.com/index.html
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 12:08:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Well shoot, I may be out that way in an hour depending or not on my health right now from this damn cold that I've got.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 4:24:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Suck it up and go! We need a review on this place.

Please
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 5:17:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Please
View Quote
It's already hospitalized me twice. You live out here too, right?
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 6:04:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Was there today......
baseball cards, antique cups and saucers, golf clubs.......
a few guns.
LOL!
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 6:53:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please

Yeah Im stuck at work though. Just get better. Being in the hospital twice is two times too much.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 6:54:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Was there today......
baseball cards, antique cups and saucers, golf clubs.......
a few guns.
LOL!
View Quote
Is this that boutique made in China knife business with a few guns near somewhat close to PV Guns and Desert Eagle?
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 6:55:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Yeah Im stuck at work though. Just get better. Being in the hospital twice is two times too much.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please

Yeah I don't think shooting load development right at sunrise was in my best interests with a running on and off again fever
Link Posted: 5/7/2016 1:09:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Right now my beef with Desert Eagle Guns is that they lost my receiver.  Post Office confirmed it was delivered to them.  When I went to pick it up they had the wrong package.  The only similarity was that the sender's State's name began with the letter A.  For all I know they have it.  They did seem to have a nice selection though, but I wasn't really there to shop, so I never checked out the prices.
Link Posted: 5/7/2016 12:48:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Az Blk Rifles is on the north side of Hwy 69, just east of Prescott East Hwy.
Link Posted: 5/13/2016 7:04:19 PM EDT
[#14]
I think I have been in there, very small selection with prices that would make Imelda Marcos blanche.

PV guns is a pit lately too.

I drop by Double K Guns in Dewey and a few over in Prescott but havent been in PV guns in months.
Link Posted: 5/13/2016 7:23:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I think I have been in there, very small selection with prices that would make Imelda Marcos blanche.

PV guns is a pit lately too.

I drop by Double K Guns in Dewey and a few over in Prescott but havent been in PV guns in months.
View Quote
Seriously, just go to Bill's and have him order what you want. Just because he doesn't carry it doesn't mean he cannot get it. I got my Stag and CMMG lowers in one day after he ordered them for me.
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 12:56:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Stopped by. Hes a nice guy but like others have said relatively high prices and limited selection. I will stick with Bill. Nobody else in the area comes close IMO.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top