Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2016 7:56:53 PM EDT
We're building our next schedule - what do you want to hear on The Arms Room show? Topics, guests, all suggestions are welcome! Post them right here in this thread.

Show Link: http://www.thearmsroomshow.com/

Link Posted: 1/24/2016 9:08:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Bill Geissele and Mark LaRue.
Link Posted: 1/25/2016 6:36:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

In the same room.
Link Posted: 1/25/2016 7:05:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

In the same room.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In the same room.
Damn right.
Link Posted: 1/25/2016 12:52:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Damn right.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In the same room.
Damn right.

That would be interesting....

How about something along the lines of a healthy life-style? How to start eating healthy and then benefits of being healthy. Nutrition, cardio, strength conditions, etc. These are all key components to help keep a clear and focused mind.

Maybe talk about supplements and what your thoughts are on about the different supplements on the market. I know I am interested in supplements, but I never used them before. Even when I played college baseball, but I am starting to gain a interest in a couple right now (Mtn Ops being one of them).

I am not sure if you guys have spoke about this stuff or not yet. I have been in the middle of BFE for so long I kinda lost track of everything. But I am back in Phx now!

Another idea could be off the grid navigation. Examples could be compasses, GPS, etc. This might be difficult for a radio show tho. I use both a compass and GPS often cause of my work and my passion of hunting. But I have ran into numerous hunters, hikers, and just people that went out exploring that didn't know where they were. Usually found them on a road or they happened to see my Game and Fish truck out in the middle of the desert and waited for me to come back. Just another thought.

You probably have gone over this stuff and I missed it.

And of course my favorite is always hunting or fishing Something along the lines about different species in AZ. Such as the difference of hunting a Couse deer to a Elk or even a Merriams turkey, Can always mix up different talks about hunting. I enjoyed your talk on predator hunting.

IDK, I am just throwing shit out there
Link Posted: 1/25/2016 4:43:47 PM EDT
[#5]
You could add someone who survived a flat linning during his heart attack and how conditioning played a part in both the attack and the survival.
Link Posted: 1/25/2016 5:25:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You could add someone who survived a flat linning during his heart attack and how conditioning played a part in both the attack and the survival.
View Quote
...Or tell the story of Checkpoint Charlie
Link Posted: 1/25/2016 11:47:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
How about something along the lines of a healthy life-style? How to start eating healthy and then benefits of being healthy. Nutrition, cardio, strength conditions, etc. These are all key components to help keep a clear and focused mind.

Maybe talk about supplements and what your thoughts are on about the different supplements on the market. I know I am interested in supplements, but I never used them before. Even when I played college baseball, but I am starting to gain a interest in a couple right now (Mtn Ops being one of them).
View Quote

Look for this topic in the next couple of months.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 12:41:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

AWESOME!
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 2:29:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Flashlights and batteries?

Going over lights for EDC, weapon lights, home use, vehicle use...

Battery types and sizes, rechargeable vs. disposable...
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:04:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

AWESOME!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

AWESOME!

It will be Feb 22, with a couple of really cool guests.

Quoted:
Flashlights and batteries?

Going over lights for EDC, weapon lights, home use, vehicle use...

Battery types and sizes, rechargeable vs. disposable...

We'll do this show on March 14.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:10:07 PM EDT
[#11]
No Guns, show about cool stuff to do with your family outdoors.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:03:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

What is it with you and the 'no guns' shows?

I like your idea - listen for it on March 28.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:01:57 PM EDT
[#13]
tactical pens, kubatons, two finger knuckles, EDC fighting items
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 4:24:39 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You guys do guns 99% of the shows, I work with guns, I shoot a lot of guns; sometimes I wanna hear stuff outside the gun world. I think a lot of folks in this business are way to one dimensional in hobbies. And guns are not always the answer.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 9:57:20 AM EDT
[#15]
Heathen!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top