Posted: 10/1/2015 2:12:02 PM EDT
Saw you yesterday in Mesa.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 3:15:42 AM EDT
[#1]
These type of threads are turning into "Who was that masked man?"

Link Posted: 10/2/2015 4:04:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Speaking of masked man...

There have been a lot of indigenous people all full up with firewater on the light rail lately.. they always try and pick a fight with someone.  It is hilarious.  You could push them over with one finger half the time.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 6:36:35 AM EDT
[#3]
If it was all black it was me
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 9:48:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

It was.  I was in a Chevy tracker with a BFL on it.  But don't think I got ahead of you enough for it to be seen.

Link Posted: 10/5/2015 9:56:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

It was.  I was in a Chevy tracker with a BFL on it.  But don't think I got ahead of you enough for it to be seen.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah must 've missed you. Im shocked you saw me with all the dirt on the car. It was range day and I take it off road
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 2:39:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

There have been a lot of indigenous people all full up with firewater on the light rail lately.. they always try and pick a fight with someone.  It is hilarious.  You could push them over with one finger half the time.
View Quote

yeah, they are a huge pain.  between them and the transients,  you can thank the city.  they hand out bus/rail passes for free to 1/2 way houses, drunk tanks, and "shelters."  Yet they make the normal tax paying people pay $100+ for a month pass.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 2:48:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

I am pretty sure I saw you a few days ago at central / camelback.  u turned right to go south on central.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 4:20:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I am pretty sure I saw you a few days ago at central / camelback.  u turned right to go south on central.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was not me, although i work in downtown, i take the light rail from Mesa and have not driven my tracker to work in months.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 8:44:56 PM EDT
[#9]
wasnt u then.  but someone else has a tracker with a BFL on it.  I think it was an AZ BFL as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top