Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/27/2015 8:09:22 AM EDT
need a fridge,over the range microwave,and  washer/dryer

other than lowes, home depot,  Bestbuy, spencers, anything else?
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 1:57:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
need a fridge,over the range microwave,and  washer/dryer

other than lowes, home depot,  Bestbuy, spencers, anything else?
View Quote
You and I know a different Spencers man

"Spensers is Mall-based retail chain offering novelty items & apparel, plus a selection of adult products."
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 2:26:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Lol, oh I know of that store too hahaha

I'm referring to this though spencers
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 2:44:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I usually buy special order returns from Home Depot and Lowes. You can get brand new, higher end appliances for great prices if you can negotiate them down a bit.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 10:00:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I usually buy special order returns from Home Depot and Lowes. You can get brand new, higher end appliances for great prices if you can negotiate them down a bit.
View Quote

hmm didnt know you could do that. I don't mind floor models either, especially if I can save a few hundred.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 10:11:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Sears outlet in Gilbert.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 10:23:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

hmm didnt know you could do that. I don't mind floor models either, especially if I can save a few hundred.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've been able to get >50% off on a fridge and dryer at lowes.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 8:30:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am sending you out to make the deal next time I need a new appliance!

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 9:38:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Bought our appliances at Spencer's... good people to work with, good financing options, delivery and install guys were above average also. Prices were better than the scratch and dent outlets and our shit was brand new.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 10:42:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Spencer's
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 3:15:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Sears outlet in Gilbert.
View Quote

there is 1 out by me in Avondale.  Its mostly floor models and scratch and dent.  Most of the scratch and dents have a few small marks and they take a few hundred off.  

What i find funny is that there can be 2 of the same fridge.  both normally cost $1000 (just for numbers).  1 can have a few small scratches or a very small dent/ding and they will be selling it for $700.  the 1 next to it can have a "dent" the size of texas and it will sell for the same $700.
Link Posted: 8/7/2015 1:00:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Spencer's are a bunch of bait and switch crooks.  Hate those fuckers with a passion.

Last time I got a good deal on an appliance it was a discontinued model at Lowes.  I also really like B&B if you are up North (7th and Dunlap)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top