Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2015 9:03:46 PM EDT
Anybody here have a connection? I used VictorGonzales to paint my R6 earlier this year, but lost his number and no replies to PM or email sent to him.

Bumper is brand new OEM from Lexus. It's for a 2007 Lexus IS250 with paint code 077 (StarFire Pearl).

Thanks,
Matt
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 3:52:39 PM EDT
[#1]
My brother does automotive paint. Send me a PM and I will provide you with his info.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 5:48:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Inbox is full man, email inbound.

Matt
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 3:14:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Shit just saw this sorry for late reply.  I don't have the means to do side work at all right now.  I work at a different shop closer to home in Chandler now if you wanted to bring it in but can't really hook you up with cheaper price or anything.   If you want to take it to ABC where I used to work ask to have Shawn Paint it.  He's your best bet for matching the color there. He's a good painter.
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 10:46:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks anyways Victor. I figured you left ABC. IM me your number, would you?

Thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top