BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/2/2015 12:52:45 PM EDT
http://www.ktar.com/?nid=22&sid=1846960
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 2:39:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn.

Sounds like they weren't carrying to ventilate the possible POS.

ETA:

PHOENIX -- Authorities have found the bodies of a man and a woman in Pinal County that could be those of a missing couple and have charged a man with first-degree murder.
Sheriff Paul Babeu said Jose Valenzuela, 38, was taken into custody.

Authorities had begun to suspect foul play in their disappearance and finally were able to get a search warrant for Valenzuela's property.

The bodies were dug up from the backyard.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/2/2015 4:07:23 PM EDT
[#2]
The POS is a meth dealer.   Heard a report that the couple was there to buy some meth, and there was a disagreement about price.

Link Posted: 7/2/2015 4:31:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The POS is a meth dealer.   Heard a report that the couple was there to buy some meth, and there was a disagreement about price.

View Quote

Wow...
Out of curiosity, is the dude here legally? Heard he had a few priors.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 5:04:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Wow...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow...

lol

take a guess

I have no insights on this, btw.

Interesting that they're purportedly into meth but then he was a pilot Serious note, I'd like to see a current picture of them. She doesn't look like she has been on meth and he definitely doesn't.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 5:44:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

lol

take a guess

Interesting that they're purportedly into meth but then he was a pilot Serious note, I'd like to see a current picture of them. She doesn't look like she has been on meth and he definitely doesn't.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow...

lol

take a guess

Well....I don't like to ASSume
Yeah, the pics I saw they both looked pretty healthy
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 6:24:10 PM EDT
[#6]
I heard they were looking to score some cocaine,  not meth.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 6:42:20 PM EDT
[#7]
According to Sheriff Babeu, the victims and suspect had a several yrs long relationship involving meth.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 7:02:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
According to Sheriff Babeu, the victims and suspect had a several yrs long relationship involving meth.
View Quote

^This

Sad what happened to them, but they were playing a stupid game. Another reason to stay away from illegal drugs. There are A LOT of cases where drug deals go bad. This one just went really bad.

Reminds me of that teenager that used to be on this (or was it the open carry site)......anyways he was talking about open carry and concealing laws (he was a strong supporter of open carry), seemed like a bright kid, but was involved with drugs. A deal he was in went south when his dealer (and a few of the dealers friends) tried to steal the money he had on him and he used the concealed gun to shoot (and I think killed) the dealer. He went to jail since it was done in defense of an illegal act.

EDIT : FOUND IT

It was on the open carry site.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/showthread.php?60453-Has-anyone-heard-what-happened-to-Anty
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 10:25:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

lol

take a guess

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow...

lol

take a guess

Smuggling ring?
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 10:31:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Smuggling ring?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow...

lol

take a guess

Smuggling ring?

Could very well be.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top