Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/27/2015 4:29:52 AM EDT
Does anyone know an FFL in Tucson willing to accept a transfer from an individual (non-FFL) out of state?  I've got a sweet deal lined up for a SKS-D located in Nebraska, but he doesn't have a FFL in his AO to ship through.  Any leads would be greatly appreciated!
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 11:14:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Call Walt @ C&T Enterprises  he MAY be willing to

C & T Enterprises INC 2100 N Wilmot Rd Ste 205 Tucson, AZ 85712 Phone: 520-298-0422

I think he's $20-$25 for an xfer IIRC....
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 11:19:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Willing to go to Sierra Vista?
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 5:45:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 6:32:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Thank you for the responses guys.  Jeff Morris at LEO Armory has agreed to do the transfer for me.  I understand the apprehension of local FFLs to receive a firearm from a private party and not another FFL, but it sure can be a pain when you stumble across a great deal you don't want to pass up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top