Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2015 9:46:57 PM EDT
Im looking for a good but cheap dentist / oral surgeon, whats needed is extraction of several teeth that have broken off below the gum line and have also healed over, and a couple teeth that are above the gum line , believed one is probably infected or at least enflamed ,

no insurance, and on a limited income , not a lot of money ..

Can travel pretty much anywhere in the state but phoenix and northern arizona preffered ,

Thanks !
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 10:25:48 PM EDT
[#1]
You ever think about Mexico? My friend went and had some work done and he saved alot of money
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 10:47:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Dr Shay Hatch is the only dentist that I trust in the state. AZ Dental Heights. 202/Power in Gilbert / S Mesa area. Tell him Rob S sent you in, he's not on here but he shoots as well.

ETA: he extracted a tooth that I broke off at the gum line right around New Years. Great work, quick and easy recovery.
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 10:49:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Risas dental.

They do good work....
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 12:24:02 AM EDT
[#4]
I use Loni Vallejo in Dewey - he's a great dentist. Extracted my wife's wisdom teeth for a great cash price. Tell him Glen sent you over.
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 2:07:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Atlantic Dental has been good to me.  

He had payment plans once upon a time.  Not sure if he still does that though
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 11:50:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I use Loni Vallejo in Dewey - he's a great dentist. Extracted my wife's wisdom teeth for a great cash price. Tell him Glen sent you over.
View Quote

Oh God no --- unless you want the Dentist to punish you for the high Ammo Tax rate in this State.

The last guy who told the Dentist "Glen sent me" ended up staggering out of the office looking like this guy:

Link Posted: 4/17/2015 11:29:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Dental tourism is huge in Yuma.....

Link Posted: 4/17/2015 8:45:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Dental tourism is huge in Yuma.....

View Quote

The seniors all go to Algodones. Work down there is orders of magnitude cheaper than here. I know you take your chances, but I've only ever heard good things.

One of them did bring back a script for oral Ketorolac from a Mexican dentist. Shit has warnings all over it here only after an injection and then only for 5 days. We have to call to verify they got a shot for US docs. (can make you bleed out through your stomach/GI tract. Didn't fill it.
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 9:10:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Dr. Engel at East Valley Oral Surgery did mine. Was painless and quick.
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 9:24:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Risas dental.

They do good work....
View Quote

Does his neck look that big IRL as well?
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 10:16:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Neighbors went to Jorge Jimenez in Los Algodones. They like to show off the work and talk about it. Supposed to have more dentist in one square mile than anywhere else.
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 2:58:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Dr Keith Farr is awesome (480-834-8035). He's Greenfield and Baseline. PM me and I'll give you my name. He's really good about getting you in ASAP if there's a problem and he'll work with you on payment, Been my wife and my dentist for 20 years. Really nice guy and his staff is awesome.
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 9:25:33 AM EDT
[#13]
My parents went to Nogales and came back happy.
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 4:31:13 PM EDT
[#14]
I think that Risas place has a dentist named Denton. Hes a gun guy and takes guns and ammo in trade as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top