Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2015 8:43:39 PM EDT

I and friends will be set up in positions #85 & #86.

Stop by, say 'Hi', and have a bottle of water.
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 8:58:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Are you allowing others to shoot your goodies for a price?
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 9:07:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll be there again in October!

From last October. Mini-gun "mag dump" at the end of the vid!
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 10:15:28 PM EDT
[#3]
That was probably worth 100k in ammo
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 10:29:10 PM EDT
[#4]
rmy LMG championship years ago.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 4:44:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Most likely if you bring your own ammo
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 4:47:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I and friends will be set up in positions #85 & #86.

Stop by, say 'Hi', and have a bottle of water.
View Quote
Will you have something in 5.56 for me to collect and shoot those 60 rounds of tracer that you "owe" me from the shoot you couldn't make it to due to car problems?

Link Posted: 3/24/2015 10:44:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They're pretty strict about only allowing those registered as "shooters" to actually shoot --- unless you rent a gun from the rental guys. I don't do that at the `Sandy during these public shoots, so if you're only a spectator they won't even allow you inside my position (or anyony elses' for that matter). That being said, if you are a 'shooter' you are more than welcome to drop by with your ammo and get some trigger time on my guns / grenade launchers (I'll bring a extra box of grenades and you can purchase whatever you want to lob down range).

GSL: Stop by and pick up your 5.56 Tracer. If you're around at night.....
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 1:25:23 PM EDT
[#8]
I hadn't planned on going but I got my Vickers sold and the buyer is going to meet me there to pick up all the parts and accessories.  Should roll in by 9 a.m. to set up on Friday... not sure where Kenton will stick me since I'm late but just look for 2 STRIPPERS on my position!
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 6:03:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I hadn't planned on going but I got my Vickers sold and the buyer is going to meet me there to pick up all the parts and accessories.  Should roll in by 9 a.m. to set up on Friday... not sure where Kenton will stick me since I'm late but just look for 2 STRIPPERS on my position!
View Quote

That is a sweet gun, enjoyed shooting it at a HTF shoot a few years ago. Any plans on replacing it?
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 2:13:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

That is a sweet gun, enjoyed shooting it at a HTF shoot a few years ago. Any plans on replacing it?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah.. I recently got a C&R Argentine Short Jacket Vickers so one had to go.
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 3:42:46 PM EDT
[#11]

There's no such thing as 'too many' belt feds.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top