Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/4/2015 7:44:10 PM EDT

It's time to make our new 3 month calendar for The Arms Room, and as always, I'd like to hear your input. Which topics would you like to hear discussed, which guests would you like to see (or see more of), any particular equipment you wish we'd talk about?

Our previous calendars have all featured topics and guests that were suggested here on ARFCOM, FB, and other forums, so I really do want to hear your feedback!
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 11:04:54 PM EDT
[#1]
How about an "Arizona" show, featuring some of the great local companies we have? (Both gear and training companies).
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 12:02:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How about an "Arizona" show, featuring some of the great local companies we have? (Both gear and training companies).
View Quote

I like the way you think

1) I liked the "New Years" show round-table...but maybe give 5 min for each to hit a single topic? One topic 3-5 opinions
- Best Home defense tool and why?
- Best Carbine optic and why?
- If you had on skill to teach some one what would it be and why? (specifics not a general "self defense", or "survivability)
2) A funny one would be to pick apart or fan boi out on a movie and its arms/tactics etc... (Way of the gun, John Wick, Saving Private Ryan, Expendables, etc...)
3) Story time. Knowing you guys all out of the studio/range I know there are "life lessons" learned through your experiences (MIL and other)...basically tell your "stories" about why your mind was blown/life changed/beliefs confirmed

Link Posted: 2/6/2015 12:42:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I like the way you think

1) I liked the "New Years" show round-table...but maybe give 5 min for each to hit a single topic? One topic 3-5 opinions
- If you had on skill to teach some one what would it be and why? (specifics not a general "self defense", or "survivability)
2) A funny one would be to pick apart or fan boi out on a movie and its arms/tactics etc... (Way of the gun, John Wick, Saving Private Ryan, Expendables, etc...)
3) Story time. Knowing you guys all out of the studio/range I know there are "life lessons" learned through your experiences (MIL and other)...basically tell your "stories" about why your mind was blown/life changed/beliefs confirmed

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I like the way you think

I agree with Jay on this. Especially #1. Home defense. Window breaks, what do you do? What did you plan with your family when this happens. What is your gear you don to protect your family and hunt the bad guy? Do you even do that?
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 11:04:58 AM EDT
[#4]
I agree with the round table discussions more often. They have been entertaining shows.

How about a topic on other AR variants? I know you've done Blackout, but I'm talking the 6.5s, 6.8, big bores and .308.

Have you ever tried to get the guys from Quentin on the show? Might be worth a shot.

The show has been very good lately BTW-keep up the good work!
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 8:33:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Thank you to everyone who gave their input! Here's the new calendar for Mar-May 2015:

Link Posted: 2/25/2015 12:05:58 AM EDT
[#6]
March 16 is gonna be good! Wilderness is amazing! I bout a belt and had it shipped as Im on the east side and shipping was nil. But I being a ding-dong ordered the wrong size. So I just took the mini road trip to the "west side yo" and stopped in. They took my belt back, measured me up and in 10 min I walked out with a proper fitting belt for me and my IWB holster. 1st class!!!
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 1:12:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Hell Yeah! I love the addition of the "why we should shop local" to the Arizona topic!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top