Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 12/8/2014 1:56:16 PM EDT
A little info to keep your eyes open.

I live in the area off of 59th Ave and Greenway Rd.

My home was buglarized on Friday 12/05/14 at 3:05pm.

They stole numerous guns, ammo, mags, hunting stuff, and some other things. The main concern obviously are the guns. They were locked in a locker type box and they shredded everything.

I personally think this was a random hit due to the fact that I live on a corner and Im pretty close to the main road so its easy access in and out.

I do have security cameras and I have very good video and pics of the guys. I wanted to post pics and some general info on the guns. Im trying to locate my files that have the serials and pics of them all, but I cant remember where I left the damn jump drive. So I am still working on that.

One of the main things I wanted to get out there is a good warning for people and something that is very important that I just learned. The guys knocked on my door for 5 mins and then when nobody answered, they entered the house. I never thought about this, but usually when someone knocks on my door and I dont know who it is, I usually just dont answer it or say anything. Which would of put myself and my kid in a pretty shitty situation.

I will compile a list of everything soon just so if anyone sees anything funky, it might ring a bell. But I also have lots of good video and camera footage, so Ill post that.

Glendale Police Report 14-150379 if you have any info. Or get a hold of me here. Glendale PD said they wont have someone assigned to the case until at least this coming Wednesday.

They were driving a newer model 5 series BMW (Which is basically unstealable unless you have the key,) so I dont know if that was their car or if they happened to steal it from a house they knocked off right before mine.

</a>" />

</a>" />

</a>" />

</a>" />

</a>" />

</a>" />

Link Posted: 12/8/2014 2:51:56 PM EDT
[#1]
pics aren't working
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 3:07:33 PM EDT
[#2]
What about now?
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 3:18:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Knuckleheads didnt even notice the cameras?
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 3:21:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

They sure didnt. They also walked right by a bunch of other stuff that they probably should of stolen, but thank god they didnt.

Are the pics working?
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 3:22:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Damn, nice camera set up. Hope the cops nail them.
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 3:27:45 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Damn, nice camera set up. Hope the cops nail them.
View Quote
Odds are decwnt they live nearby.  Cops willbe looking for the w with pics of those guys.   They will get busted I bet.  Hopefully OP will get his stuff back.

Link Posted: 12/8/2014 3:33:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Sorry to hear about the break in. Good luck catching those maggots, I hate thieves with fiery passion!

On another note, look I to getting a dog. Mine has saved our home from break in's twice now.
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 3:39:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

They sure didnt. They also walked right by a bunch of other stuff that they probably should of stolen, but thank god they didnt.

Are the pics working?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are the pics working?

They are for me now, but I logged into AZS to see them.
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 3:41:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 3:47:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Damn. My gramps is just south of paradise on 59th ave. Hopefully they nail these fuckers.
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 3:54:50 PM EDT
[#11]
As far as the guns go, (4) Ar 15's. 1 Bushmaster, 3 custom builds with 1 being a Sun Devil lower and the other 2 being cav arms lowers. Tikka T3 Lite in 300wsm. Remington 870. Mossberg 500. Stevens 12g. (2) GSG's. An antique black powder gun. And the rest of it was mags, ammo, gear, and some other stuff.
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 3:56:38 PM EDT
[#12]
The cop that responded didnt normally run my area but said that just north of Union Hills there had been about 27 burglaries in the last 2 months. I dont know if its a lot of poeple doing it or if there are a group or two running around. Its also that time of year, so Im sure that elevates it as well.
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 4:07:48 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

The cop that responded didnt normally run my area but said that just north of Union Hills there had been about 27 burglaries in the last 2 months. I dont know if its a lot of poeple doing it or if there are a group or two running around. Its also that time of year, so Im sure that elevates it as well.
View Quote
Im really surprised these guys hit a house with cameras. Thats usually a no go. Especially nowdays when the feed is often recorded online. I predict a short career for these bozos.

Ask the cops first but I bet if you contacted the local news atations they would ahow the video on the news to help bust them. Not too oftwn you get good pictures like that.   Cash reward for tips that lead to arrest helps.
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 4:14:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Im really surprised these guys hit a house with cameras. Thats usually a no go. Especially nowdays when the feed is often recorded online. I predict a short career for these bozos.  

Ask the cops first but I bet if you contacted the local news atations they would ahow the video on the news to help bust them. Not too oftwn you get good pictures like that.   Cash reward for tips that lead to arrest helps.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah.  Those are outstanding images of them.
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 4:38:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Man, sorry to hear that happened to you! I hate thieves with a passion! I am the same way about answering to uninvited/unexpected people at my door. If I don't know who you are, I am not opening that door. If they want to kick down my door when I don't answer, I'll be ready for them.  

Like everyone above already said, those are great pics of the perps & I really hope they catch up to these guys! I will keep my eyes/ears open for anything that pops up down here...
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 6:15:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Those dudes are gonna go to prison.

That car and those faces?  Somebody knows who that is.
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 6:24:58 PM EDT
[#17]
its only a matter of time that they find these guys... its the guns that you will probably never see again which sucks ass.

good luck OP
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 6:28:27 PM EDT
[#18]
I'll be the one to say it.  All of those guns and no safe?
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 6:29:11 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

its only a matter of time that they find these guys... its the guns that you will probably never see again which sucks ass.

good luck OP
View Quote
Unless they have friends in mexico they might catxh em fast enough to get hia atuff back.

Link Posted: 12/8/2014 6:35:05 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View Quote
Its a lesson we learn the hard way sometimes.  I disnt have a safe for a while but I hid the bulk of my guns inside mattress box spring with velcro atraps and restapled the fabric on the bottom.  Left an sks and cheap pistol under the bed and a cheap ar in the closet.  Figured they would take those flip matress and walk away leaving the good stuff hidden right under their noses.

Link Posted: 12/8/2014 7:09:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

I was waiting for it. ;)

No safe. Just a locker type.

I actually moved back to this side of town and rented this house in hopes of being near a neighborhood where I wanted to purchase a home in the next 6 months. Never got the safe because I always heard stories about if it wasnt bolted to the ground, then it was just a big lunchbox for them to grab and go. If I had one, they probably wouldnt of got any of the guns. I doubt they would of been able to toss a safe into the back of that BMW. Although on the other side, they would of shredded the rest of the house taking everything else. And to be honest, when my 5 yeard girl and I walked into the house, it was tramatic enough. I couldnt imagine how she would be if they destroyed her room and the living room and all that. The  entire rest of the weekend, she wouldnt be in a room by herself at all. Not even to go to the bathroom.
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 7:18:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The  entire rest of the weekend, she wouldnt be in a room by herself at all. Not even to go to the bathroom.
View Quote

I know that feeling...  

This is what the Assholes did to my daughters room when they burglarized us...

Link Posted: 12/8/2014 7:45:15 PM EDT
[#23]
did they just kick the front door in?
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 7:46:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Anyone been in the house recently? Repair,delivery, 'acquaintances'?
Did you bring the guns in when people would see them? Neighbors?
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 9:26:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Does Mr. Freedom have ink on his left arm?
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 9:42:27 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

I am the same way about answering to uninvited/unexpected people at my door. If I don't know who you are, I am not opening that door. If they want to kick down my door when I don't answer, I'll be ready for them.

View Quote

Same here.  I work at home so anybody is welcome to knock on the door and then try to get in.  Typically the combo of 8 cameras on the house perimeter, the monitored alarm system and 3x 140+ lb dogs barking bloody murder is enough to deter anybody  

Sorry OP, that really sucks  With the good pics, I hope they catch these guys fast.
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 9:50:34 PM EDT
[#27]
want to know the camera/recorder set up...those are the best images i have ever seen and am due for an upgrade
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 10:10:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
want to know the camera/recorder set up...those are the best images i have ever seen and am due for an upgrade
View Quote

Yeah me two, I run wireless ip cams but the picture quality is not quite that good.

It sucks about your loss and I hope they catch them and all your stuff gets returned however I have to ask, why not have an actual gun safe? I mean you have thousands of dollars worth of guns but not even a $500 safe?

I'm not trying to be a dick just hate to see this happen and not to mention now there are well armed criminals wandering your AO.

Curious on the entry point, kicked in the front door?
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 10:14:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Those pics would look good on the nightly news!
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 10:22:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Did you have any sort of alarm system?
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 11:16:37 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ill work on getting the specifics for you. I know its a Swann System but I dont know the model numbers on the cameras.
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 11:18:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Yeah me two, I run wireless ip cams but the picture quality is not quite that good.

It sucks about your loss and I hope they catch them and all your stuff gets returned however I have to ask, why not have an actual gun safe? I mean you have thousands of dollars worth of guns but not even a $500 safe?

I'm not trying to be a dick just hate to see this happen and not to mention now there are well armed criminals wandering your AO.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They came in through a back window. Took that big pry bar or screwdriver or whatever it is and pried on the window. I had an additional lock on the window, but it buckled the frame and broke the glass. He hopped right through and then opened the front door to let his buddies in.
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 11:19:07 PM EDT
[#33]
No alarm. Thats actually in the works.

Im still trying to figure out how to convert this 264 file format and then edit the footage, but its a huge pain in the ass.
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 11:26:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I know that feeling...  

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn10/webphotoalbum/20120920_190126_zps8dfe56f1.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The  entire rest of the weekend, she wouldnt be in a room by herself at all. Not even to go to the bathroom.

I know that feeling...  

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn10/webphotoalbum/20120920_190126_zps8dfe56f1.jpg

This was actually a HUGE fear of mine. And actually partially why Im so thankful that nothing else was ransacked. My kiddo is already upset. Shes scared to be by herself in any of the rooms now. I couldnt imagine how much worse it would be if her room looked like that.
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 11:30:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Anyone been in the house recently? Repair,delivery, 'acquaintances'?
Did you bring the guns in when people would see them? Neighbors?
View Quote

I had a guy fix a water pipe outside in the yard, but he never came inside. None of my guns or anything are really in a place where people could see them even if they came inside or looked through a window. Im pretty diligent about hiding my guns and gear when transporting them into and out of the house.

One thing Im wondering about is my American Flag in the front of the house. One of my friends said that just having that flag outside screams I have guns.
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 11:31:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Does Mr. Freedom have ink on his left arm?
View Quote

Thats a good eye. I will have to go through the video and specifically look for that.
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 11:35:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Man, that sucks!  Sorry for the loss.  I know that feeling of being violated.

They were locked in a locker type box and they shredded everything.
View Quote

When you say locker type box, was it a Stack On type cabinet or something lighter?  When you say shredded, was this the locker type box that got shredded?  Did they use that pry bar, an axe, a saw, or what?

I hope they catch the scum bags who did this to you.
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 11:52:06 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
A little info to keep your eyes open.

I live in the area off of 59th Ave and Greenway Rd.

My home was buglarized on Friday 12/05/14 at 3:05pm.

They stole numerous guns, ammo, mags, hunting stuff, and some other things. The main concern obviously are the guns. They were locked in a locker type box and they shredded everything.

I personally think this was a random hit due to the fact that I live on a corner and Im pretty close to the main road so its easy access in and out.

I do have security cameras and I have very good video and pics of the guys. I wanted to post pics and some general info on the guns. Im trying to locate my files that have the serials and pics of them all, but I cant remember where I left the damn jump drive. So I am still working on that.

One of the main things I wanted to get out there is a good warning for people and something that is very important that I just learned. The guys knocked on my door for 5 mins and then when nobody answered, they entered the house. I never thought about this, but usually when someone knocks on my door and I dont know who it is, I usually just dont answer it or say anything. Which would of put myself and my kid in a pretty shitty situation.

I will compile a list of everything soon just so if anyone sees anything funky, it might ring a bell. But I also have lots of good video and camera footage, so Ill post that.

Glendale Police Report 14-150379 if you have any info. Or get a hold of me here. Glendale PD said they wont have someone assigned to the case until at least this coming Wednesday.

They were driving a newer model 5 series BMW (Which is basically unstealable unless you have the key,) so I dont know if that was their car or if they happened to steal it from a house they knocked off right before mine.

http://<a href=http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b553/62GRAINS/4_zps1042e0d5.jpg</a>" />

http://<a href=http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b553/62GRAINS/5_zpsc09f0c9a.jpg</a>" />

http://<a href=http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b553/62GRAINS/6_zps3f0e834d.jpg</a>" />

http://<a href=http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b553/62GRAINS/1_zpscfa88706.jpg</a>" />

http://<a href=http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b553/62GRAINS/2_zpsafc3fbad.jpg</a>" />

http://<a href=http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b553/62GRAINS/3_zpsc1b2aadb.jpg</a>" />
View Quote
So its Gordo, Pinche, and Puto, why am I not surprised of the race...imagine that.

Sorry about this OP, I hope they catch those assholes and that you get your stuff back and with good closure.

Link Posted: 12/9/2014 3:20:40 AM EDT
[#39]
Can you email me your pics at [email protected]?  I'll forward it to Phoenix officers that might know these guys.
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 11:26:17 AM EDT
[#40]
The "FREEDOM" jersey is a nice touch Douchebags. Good luck.

ETA: Do you need a loaner gun? I got a pistol I'm sure I can loan out if you need it. Need to teach your daughter there's naught to be afraid of.
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 11:27:50 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Are the pics working?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are the pics working?

Gang ties, looking for weapons, I'd bet. If that's all that was taken. Which means they knew you had weapons somehow. Any ideas?
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 12:11:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Do you have any gun related bumper stickers on your cars?
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 12:36:04 PM EDT
[#43]
Hope they catch them ,and you get your stuff back . 22 years ago I installed a state of the art monitored alarm system ,with glass breaks in every room ,contacts on all windows and doors ,and motion detectors . I also make sure the guns and small valueables ate in the gun safes. Now would be a good time for the OP to look into a good gun safe and an alarm system , b4 buying more guns.
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 1:08:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Can you email me your pics at [email protected]?  I'll forward it to Phoenix officers that might know these guys.
View Quote

Sent. Thank you for the help.
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 1:10:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
The "FREEDOM" jersey is a nice touch Douchebags. Good luck.

ETA: Do you need a loaner gun? I got a pistol I'm sure I can loan out if you need it. Need to teach your daughter there's naught to be afraid of.
View Quote

Wow. I really appreciate the offer, but I actually carry every day, so I still have that gun with me. But also as weird as it is, they didnt take any pistols at all. I didnt have any stored with the long guns, but I had them elsewhere in the house. Most on higher shelves, so Im assuming that they werent tall enough to see up high enough. One was even on top of a shelf right above where they took the long guns.
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 1:12:08 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Gang ties, looking for weapons, I'd bet. If that's all that was taken. Which means they knew you had weapons somehow. Any ideas?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are the pics working?

I dont really think they knew I had weapons. The cops that responded said that once they find guns, they dont care about anything else and they just grab those and get out.
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 1:12:48 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Do you have any gun related bumper stickers on your cars?
View Quote

No. And I back into my driveway. So they would of had to follow me home anyways.
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 1:13:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Hope they catch them ,and you get your stuff back . 22 years ago I installed a state of the art monitored alarm system ,with glass breaks in every room ,contacts on all windows and doors ,and motion detectors . I also make sure the guns and small valueables ate in the gun safes. Now would be a good time for the OP to look into a good gun safe and an alarm system , b4 buying more guns.
View Quote

All of this is in process now.
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 1:14:48 PM EDT
[#49]
Anyone know of any good video converters and video editing software I can download?

These files are in a .264 format and Ive tried half a dozen different ones and every one of them wont work to convert the videos.
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 1:31:14 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Anyone know of any good video converters and video editing software I can download?

These files are in a .264 format and Ive tried half a dozen different ones and every one of them wont work to convert the videos.
View Quote

I think my Nero Suites might. It's been a while. I have an old version from a long time ago on another HD. It was pretty flexible from what I recall. I don't think the free version came with the video editing software, though. I could be mistaken.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top