Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2014 7:02:38 PM EDT

by AWR HAWKINS  29 Oct 2014, 6:35 AM PDT 17 POST A COMMENT
Former Clinton White House Deputy Director Fred DuVal (D) is running for governor of Arizona, and if he wins, he will put his support behind the implementation of Colorado-like gun control.

Follow AWR Hawkins on Twitter @AWRHawkins.  Reach him directly at [email protected].

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/10/28/Dem-Gubernatorial-Candidate-Supports-Colorado-Like-Gun-Control-For-Arizona/
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 8:36:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Yea, he's a POS.  Too bad he's got so much support among Republican women who've bought into the "War on women" BS he's pushing.  Fortunately he's far enough back in the polls now that I'm not as worried as I was a few weeks ago.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 8:37:37 PM EDT
[#2]
He was a couple years ahead of me in high school at Tucson High. He was a dickhead then too!
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 3:15:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He was a couple years ahead of me in high school at Tucson High. He was a dickhead then too!
View Quote

"Once a dickhead..."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top