Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2014 12:37:45 PM EDT
Looks like this guy has done this B4 . and they have the nerve to call them self citizens for a better Arizona.
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/10/surveillance_video_captures_man_stuffing_ballot_box_with_hundreds_of_ballots.html
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 4:37:13 PM EDT
[#1]
OP , I'm sure even here in AZ illegal voting has been taking place for a long time. That's how the Democratic Party operates. They lie, cheat & will kill to get their evil agendas passed.

But, what most people overlook, or just do not realize about the illegal immigration problem we have in this country, is that it is big business for most, if not all of corporate America.
Ford, Chevy, Toyota, sears, jc pennies . All of the house hold brands that you buy cater to our illegal immigrants pocket. The credit card companies. Real estate, hospitals, you name it. They have a big stake in these people's money.

Dont belive me. Watch some Spanish tv. See how these companies are killing themselves to get their money.

And these companies have a big say in Washington. Illegal immigration is not going away. There will be a amnisty granted for them. And they will be taking yours & mine away.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 4:48:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Looks like this guy has done this B4 . and they have the nerve to call them self citizens for a better Arizona.
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/10/surveillance_video_captures_man_stuffing_ballot_box_with_hundreds_of_ballots.html
View Quote

They're just mail in ballots that have been hand delivered instead of mailed.  They do this in Sun City, too.  Everyone gets together in their community center and votes.  Then someone takes them down to the voting place and puts them in a box because no one trusts the mail.  It's really not a big deal as each one has a signature that must be verified.  If the signature isn't correct, it gets tossed.   It's called community organized voting and Sun City has been doing it for decades.   It's one of the reasons Sun City is very powerful at the voting booth.  They got folks making sure everyone votes.

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 5:17:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

They're just mail in ballots that have been hand delivered instead of mailed.  They do this in Sun City, too.  Everyone gets together in their community center and votes.  Then someone takes them down to the voting place and puts them in a box because no one trusts the mail.  It's really not a big deal as each one has a signature that must be verified.  If the signature isn't correct, it gets tossed.   It's called community organized voting and Sun City has been doing it for decades.   It's one of the reasons Sun City is very powerful at the voting booth.  They got folks making sure everyone votes.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.  The only correct answer in a pile of responses, GD too.  Should a group sign up a bunch of folks (old, young, anchor parents, etc.) and register them, get them to fill out an early ballot en masse, then hand deliver the ballots?? I say no - too many stupid, uninformed voters out there, but it's not illegal.

The original plan of white male landowners 25+ worked best, but it's long gone.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:25:48 AM EDT
[#4]
I think there should be a requirement that you can't have been on welfare for two calender years to vote in an election.  I also think that if you filed a tax return and are eligible to vote and haven't been on welfare in 2 calender years, that vote should count twice.  

The citizens invested in the country should be the ones running it.  That's similar to what the founding fathers were trying to achieve.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 12:38:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Since we will have to live with the result of an election ,voting  MUST be 100% fair . Any election fraud must be prohibited and stopped . The system just plain doesn't work otherwise .
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 2:36:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I think there should be a requirement that you can't have been on welfare for two calender years to vote in an election.  I also think that if you filed a tax return and are eligible to vote and haven't been on welfare in 2 calender years, that vote should count twice.  

The citizens invested in the country should be the ones running it.  That's similar to what the founding fathers were trying to achieve.
View Quote

Stop ANY & ALL welfare in this country, then you will see a very different outcome at the polls.

OUR government should NOT be in the welfare business. Just causes silly problems to put it nicely.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 8:23:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top