Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2014 6:25:16 PM EDT
I would like to know how that open borders traitor is doing.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 7:25:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Pretty sure his district is carved out for a guaranteed democrat win no matter what.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 8:30:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Unfortunately, he'll win.  No one is polling all of his constituents in northern Sonora.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:00:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Unfortunately, he'll win.  No one is polling all of his constituents in northern Sonora.
View Quote

Fuck!
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 1:30:24 AM EDT
[#4]
I get the joy of being CD3 and LD4... Im well fucking represented I tell you!
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 4:24:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Goes to show what happens when you have the borders wide open, fuckers like this get elected by the serf class...
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 10:47:06 AM EDT
[#6]
I am pretty sure that they let dead people and illegals vote as many times as they want.
Link Posted: 11/4/2014 1:33:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am pretty sure that they let dead people and illegals vote as many times as they want.
View Quote

The ballots and welfare checks go to a long line of mailboxes in Nogales.  That is also where the school bus picks up illegal children to take them to school on your dollar.

The truth makes us racist.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top