Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2014 12:43:24 PM EDT
There are four remaining openings for this class.  It will be in the West Valley (Sun City West) on the weekend of October 25=26.  This (most likely) will be my last class in the area.  I had 22 sets of material in stock, and the September class used 9 sets, leaving 13 remaining.  I intend to keep two sets, leaving room for 11; since 7 have registered, there are 4 openings left.  The cost of the class is basically just the cost that I have into the materials...think of this as a "going out of business sale".  :)

All registrations are done on line, and here is the direct link to register and to get pricing info etc.

http://nrainstructors.org/SignupStudent.aspx?id=276188

I especially encourage women to become instructors, as they are the largest growing segment in handgun ownership.  

Paul Horvick
NRA Training Counselor

email:  [email protected]

Link Posted: 10/7/2014 8:50:45 PM EDT
[#1]
If anyone out there is on the fence about becoming a NRA Basic Pistol Instructor, I encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 11:07:24 AM EDT
[#2]
There are two spots remaining for this class...as of 10-19

Email for info to

[email protected]
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:38:35 AM EDT
[#3]
I took Paul's last class. It was a really good time and worth way more than his asking price.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top