Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2014 1:52:52 AM EDT
So I have about 500 rounds or so of .40 gold dot and other HP's I will never use since I got rid of my 40.

Can you sell it outside a gun show? I remember going once a while back and saw people sell guns outside .
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 2:10:29 AM EDT
[#1]

Speaking for my gun shows, no. There are several reasons for this but I don't want to bore you or make you all .

However....

You've heard the saying "Concealed means concealed" right?

Well, what goes on in the parking lot goes on in the parking lot....as long as the promoter or his staff don't know about it.

Don't get caught.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 3:29:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Well... I'll just throw the lot on backpack and see what bites then
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:07:52 AM EDT
[#3]
For the crossroads gun show, and Im sure termark is the same, you could sell ammunition.  You just cant have loaded guns or loaded magazines.

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 1:56:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Post it on azshooting, I see lots of ammo sold on there.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 2:51:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Post it on the EE here and specify that you are looking for local pick up only.  I would put "AZ" in the subject of the post line also.
Then it will/should be listed in the local AZ sales forum too (you dont have request or do anything to get it on the local AZ page, it happens automatically, or the Mods do it-not exactly sure but I will/should happen)

eta- I would rather deal with arf guys than what you might get on backpage.  You could always use BP as your last resort, if you dont get any interest here
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 5:42:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Post on EE and you will sell it.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 7:25:51 PM EDT
[#7]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Post it on azshooting, I see lots of ammo sold on there.
View Quote
+1 here - You will sell it here as long its fairly priced.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top