Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2014 1:20:15 PM EDT
There are some sick fucking kids that seriously need to be policed up.

http://www.examiner.com/article/pet-cow-dies-after-being-hit-with-over-a-dozen-softballs-arizona
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 1:24:42 PM EDT
[#1]
That had to be a hell of a potatoe cannon to fire softballs, mine were never even close to that big.

Put the culprits in front of a pitching machine for a few hours.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 4:53:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I can't stand/understand how anyone can do such thing, it's always a group, too chicken to face anything alone......so tough
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 5:31:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Hmmm, pre-tenderized cow.  I'm sure that won't work.  Those crazy rich 8th graders and their toys.  

Why is someone keeping a cow at 52nd St and Bell as a pet?  They should be arrested, too.  

There's a guy that keeps a bison in a small residential lot in Gilbert.  I often wonder how that would cook up.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 5:48:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Threatening felony charges should have them shitting their pants. But in all honesty who hasn't made a spud gun? We had one we shot like a bazooka it was awesome. However we didnt shoot animals with it. We shot it at the wall in my buddys backyard until his brother shot it over the fence. Then we started shooting it into the drainage area behind our neighborhood. Shooting the cow with it is fucked up.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:01:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Oh, pity, LuckDuke, you edited your previous post to be socially congruent with the OP.  That's ok.

Tennis ball canon.  There used to be a fruit juice company (Kerns) that made steel can's that a tennis ball would fit perfectly in.  You could take an old school can opener and peel in taps that would suspend the tennis ball just above the bottom.  A little methanol and lighter . . . great fun.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:02:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hmmm, pre-tenderized cow.  I'm sure that won't work.  Those crazy rich 8th graders and their toys.  

Why is someone keeping a cow at 52nd St and Bell as a pet?  They should be arrested, too.  

There's a guy that keeps a bison in a small residential lot in Gilbert.  I often wonder how that would cook up.
View Quote

That area on the north side of Bell rd. Is an open field.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:05:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh yeah, there is an old agricultural piece right there with a nice decent farm house with a lap pool.  Hmmm.  Not a bad place for a pet cow.   They got horses there, too.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:09:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Oh, pity, LuckDuke, you edited your previous post to be socially congruent with the OP.  That's ok.

Tennis ball canon.  There used to be a fruit juice company (Mott's?) that made steel can's that a tennis ball would fit perfectly in.  You could take an old school can opener and peel in taps that would suspend the tennis ball just above the bottom.  A little methanol and lighter . . . great fun.
View Quote

I checked my statement after I posted it. In phoenix and Glendale spud guns aren't considered firearms. So I withdrew that part. I will re edit back to the rest of what I had said.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:41:33 PM EDT
[#9]
I hope they find the owner of the cow finds the person before the police do. As I can tell you I have two cows and if someone did that to mine they would be digging their way out of the bottom of my manure pile. Actually my neighbors would have shot anyone trying to pull crap like that. I have some good ol' boys around me
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 1:47:03 AM EDT
[#10]
My guess would've been one of those slingshot water balloon launchers instead of a potatoe cannon....

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 6:32:12 PM EDT
[#11]
The kids need to be shoveling cow manure 6 days a week for the next year.  And their parents need to pay to have the cow replaced.

And, not that I'd expect it nowadays, but their Fathers need to beat the ever loving shit out of them.  That's what my Dad would have done had I done such a moronic thing as that.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 11:36:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Dang, I did some messed up shit back in the day.... but nothing this serious.

I say use the law on them little bastards and then allow the fathers to beat them. Kids need good beatings every now and then
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top