Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2014 5:08:18 AM EDT

Long story short, I've got a Sig P250 with a streamlight TLR-4 that I want an OWB holster for..either kydex or leather. NOBODY makes a production one, so I am looking into custom. I had a guy make me two IWB ones back in Florida, but now have decided I want an OWB one since open carry is legal here......

Does anybody know somewhere local to the Prescott/surrounding area that makes holsters for a decent price?

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 8:26:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Not to close to Prescott but tcb firearms makes good stuff. I'm sure he'll be around shortly.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 9:16:05 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm sure you could buy it off his website and he could ship it to you too!
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 10:39:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Tcb for the win.  I have a few of his holsters and will buy anpther one for evry pistol purchase I make in the future as well.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 10:56:02 AM EDT
[#4]
TCB Holsters - I literally trust my life and the life of my family every day to these holsters. So do lots of people that I work with, train with, and teach.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 11:14:06 AM EDT
[#5]
There's a leather guy in Prescott, but do what the other's say and wait for TCB to pop buy. If you have to  go to him for molding purpose, let me know if you want company.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 12:37:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Jay at TCB. Every day when I'm not on duty I trust my life to a TCB holster. Wish Jay would get his duty holster perfected!
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 12:55:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks guys
I can do no problem...but there needs to be some clarification on the SIG. Sig Sauer LOVES to make changes to same model firearms which normally are an improvement, or at least options, for buyers but a headache for holster guys. Anyways which series do you have?

My form is the "Original Style," if you need the newer version I will need your firearm at the shop.
There are other guys in AZ that make kydex gear...but google TCB Holsters and read the reviews...all gear is not equal and ours is simply the best Kydex work in Arizona (and beyond). That is not because i am some Jedi, just lucky enough to have amazing people that beat the snot out of everything we make so we can constantly improve the product and process. Not being cocky...I just believe in my company that much over the others, and so do guys that run the gun for a lifestyle.
Some groups that run our stuff....
Independence Training
Muzzleblast inc.
Arizona Security Professionals
Shivworks
IA Combatives
Route 66 Tactical
Redwire Gear
The Arms Room
Kiss Tactical

Individual Officers/Agents of:
Chandler, Mesa, Phoenix, Glendale, Peoria and other Police Departments
US Marshals
US Air Marshals
US Border Patrol
US DHS ICE Agents
US Army EOD Teams
FBI
Pinal, Maricopa, and Yavapai County Sherrif Deputies
AZ DPS
and more armed citizens and competition shooters than I can cite. Needles to say my job is awesome because I get to hang out and provide goods and services for all of these groups.
Let me know what you need

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 1:12:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
TCB Holsters - I literally trust my life and the life of my family every day to these holsters. So do lots of people that I work with, train with, and teach.
View Quote

Same here. I use one for my duty weapon.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 7:03:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Okay okay ya got me tcb. It's the new style. What's one of these highly reviewed holsters going to run me?

Edit: suppose that's a forward question for the thread. Pm inbound..
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 3:01:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Not a problem...there is no secret formula.
Holster $60
+Weapon Mounted light $10
+Custom Kydex Color $5-10
+Optional Loops $15-25 depending on style
+Mag Carrier $25
+Carbine Mag Carrier $35

Thanks again everyone...like i said people believe in my products and that says more than I ever could
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 9:16:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Another happy tcb customer here.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 9:47:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Another happy tcb customer here.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/19/2014 6:17:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Another happy TCB customer. I have several and use one daily.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top