Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2014 12:52:26 AM EDT
The guy that used to sell local honey on the side of Houghton Road N of I-10, south of Rita.  Haven't seen him in over a year.  I haven't tried the farmer's markets yet (schedule doesn't permit it at the moment)

Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 12:04:52 PM EDT
[#1]

Your car.....I want it.
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 9:08:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Dunno,  pretty sure I saw the same brand at Dickman's Deli recently....
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 10:41:18 PM EDT
[#3]
They had to move.  They have spots at Catalina and Snyder, sabino canyon, and speedway and houghton (I think) on weekends.  At one time they said they would deliver it to your house  when they were in the area if you bought a certain amount.  It was also being sold at the feed store on saugherita about a year ago but for more $.  Hope that helps.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:01:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks to all.  I happened to run into a place selling it on Broadway just east of Swan, if anyone is interested, look for the huge tent, bales of hay, and pumpkins.  $20/jar for the large jars, has both mesquite and flowering plant honey, we bought both.  Hands down the best honey I have ever tasted, and everyone in my family has said the same thing.  Its right down the street from my office so hopefully the couple running the place sticks around (I'm guessing they set up for Halloween)

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top