Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2014 5:33:40 PM EDT
I'm looking for a decent realtor to use up in Surprise that knows the area. Being pro 2nd Amendment would be a plus.

I have a good realtor I've used down here around Casa Grande but he knows nothing of the area up north.
Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 8:53:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd suggest you contact Kurtis Forstie

We have worked with him on 2 home sales and one purchase over the last 14 years and have been completely satisfied. He knows the valley real estate market and has gotten more that I expected for the two properties he listed for us. Last time I spoke with him we spent a some time discussing AR's, ammo, reloading and guns in general so he is definitely pro 2A.

I may also be in need of a Realtor in the Casa Grande / AZ City area and would appreciate if you would share your Realtor's info.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:34:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info.  

Unfortunately, the realtor I'm using is good (we bought our current house from him) but he's kind of winding down since he turned 70. He's currently in the process of closing down his realty service but had brought us a buyer for our house when we expressed interest in selling. However, I can check with him to see if he can take on any more clients and I'll PM you.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:10:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Call my friends wife, Candy Bowers 623-764-0795. She knows her stuff and goes out of her way for you.

Link Posted: 9/20/2014 3:11:58 PM EDT
[#4]
I'd definitely recommend our realtor now friend Eric Coffey. He helped us save $$ on our house purchase in Glendale, as well as helping us with our office condo purchase in Peoria. Definitely pro-2A, heck he took us out shooting when we first moved here, a year before we bought a house.

he can be reached at 480-522-5355 (text ok) or [email protected], let him know jeff from Ohana Eye Care sent ya.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top