Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2014 7:54:24 AM EDT
Finally have gotten settled in here in kuwait.  Its pretty easy so far.  If any one wants my address PM me.  Oh yeah and i am helping start a new social media awareness campaign called the sand bucket challenge for veterans charity’s, as soon as i have some time to make the video.

GSN out
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 8:04:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Godspeed!
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 9:46:06 AM EDT
[#2]
What I told my son's, keep your head down and your butt up, that way you only get a flesh wound.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 9:46:06 AM EDT
[#3]
dupe
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 9:52:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Make it the 'blue water challenge' and I'll donate $25.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 5:49:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 5:51:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Make it the 'blue water challenge' and I'll donate $25.
View Quote

the port a jons have all been modified to have actual toilets with a gravity feed water source its frigging crazzy
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 6:02:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What I told my son's, keep your head down and your butt up, that way you only get a flesh wound.
View Quote

Good advice this is my first deployment as an NCO and posiby my last because I am planning on attending WOCS when I get back
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top