Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/23/2014 12:53:49 PM EDT
Check it out. It's in Golden Valley near Kingman.

1991 BMY Harsco 6x6 Diesel Tractor Truck Series M921A2. GREAT BUG OUT VEHICLE No CDL required. No Weigh Stations. Registration and insurance very inexpensive. This truck is a beast and a beauty. Allison transmission, cummins motor. Under 32K original miles. Is in excellent condition. The engine on this truck can run on old engine oil, used vegetable oils, and other various items. Very versatile. Solar panels to keep battery charged, tire air pressure controlled, auto or stick (5 speed) can be used either way depending on preference. Receiver on back for container trailer, 5th wheel or travel trailer. Spare Tire with winch, all tires have excellent tread. Green Camo paint job. This truck is rugged and can handle all kinds of terrain. The actual MSRP on this truck per Clark County Nevada DMV is $90K. No decent offer will be refused. This vehicle has clear title, is registered and road legal.

Not bad for $7500.  No idea who the seller is, just thought that the HTF might interested.

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 2:22:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I Think if you own and M79 and an M60 you need to buy this.........................................................
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 2:31:37 PM EDT
[#2]
And here when I read the title "6x6" I was thinking about Elk

That would be a big truck!
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 2:42:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:39:34 PM EDT
[#4]
that is cheap for that truck.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 11:28:06 PM EDT
[#5]
When my wife told me there was a 6x for $7500 I was stoked, thinking it was an M35.

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 12:24:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Man, the stupid fun I could have in that thing.....

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 4:45:16 PM EDT
[#7]
M921A2 with only 32K?

Either the engine and trans was switched out and the speedometer was reset, or this came from a NG unit that just sat around and took up space.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 8:44:15 PM EDT
[#8]
A lot of army trucks spend a lot of time sitting, and not much time driving...especially national guard trucks.  Compared to their civilian counterparts, they're barely broken in.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top