Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/10/2014 3:30:35 PM EDT
I sent a bolt carrier group to them for some work 3 weeks ago, haven't heard a word from them since they received it. I've called and emailed, but no response
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 7:26:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Never heard of them. In looking at their website, sounds likes it's just a guy and his wife doing the work.

I hope you get a hold of them soon. Good luck OP.
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 7:51:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I have not heard of them before either.

Looks like they operate out of their home.
Link Posted: 4/10/2014 8:37:39 PM EDT
[#3]
20 years ago Scott Medisha was one of the most active long range (1000yd) high power rifle shooters in the state.

he rebuilt my M1A (back when the M1A was THE high power rifle) and I think did a few other things for me. He was a great guy back then!

Have not seen him in years!

Poole
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 4:17:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys
I was able to get in touch with him last week, turns out he was traveling for a few weeks

my new side charging bolt carrier group arrived today from him

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top