User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 7/7/2014 4:44:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

......Northern California, where I hail from......

Has he paid his Rizzo's Ammo Tax?
Link Posted: 7/9/2014 8:00:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd like to Thank You for the informative show with Frank. It's good to have a broader insight on the man, and what he has to offer.
Link Posted: 7/14/2014 6:31:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 8:29:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Today's show: How to setup a practical Fighting Rifle, and also a Special Guest: Lauren from Shooters Grill in Rifle, CO

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 3:12:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Yesterday's show - no YouTube, just Podcast due to broadcasting on location at a Career Fair.

Guest: Jason Squires about self-defense laws and preparing for the before and after of a defensive engagement
Link Posted: 8/4/2014 10:50:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Today's show with guest Cecil Burch of IAJJ - how to be the gray man and live a discrete lifestyle

Link Posted: 8/12/2014 1:47:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Today's show - no YouTube, just Podcast due to broadcasting on location at the EANGUS Conference.

Shooting Fitness and why you need to focus on it for Combative or Competitive Shooting
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 9:38:47 PM EDT
[#8]
just subscribed to your show last week and I'm liking the discussions so far, good stuff Glen.

BTW what does a combat medic see a lot of? Funny shit right there.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 3:54:42 PM EDT
[#9]
On today's show we had a guest: Josh from SilencerCo on silencer innovation and why you need own a sound suppressor.

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 4:22:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Another good show.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:30:05 PM EDT
[#11]
I'll be on the show Monday talking about competition related topics.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 11:29:05 PM EDT
[#12]
On today's show we had a guest: Russell Phagan from Route 66 Tactical (and SinistralRifleman here on ARFCOM) on how to get involved in competitive shooting and why you should do it.

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 6:15:43 PM EDT
[#13]
New schedule for Sept-Nov is up in the OP.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 7:39:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Yesterday's show is up in the OP.

Link Posted: 9/3/2014 4:01:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Excited about Sept 15th show! Ill be up North doing Elk surveys but I will hitting it up when I get back!

Hell I am always listening when I get home from work on youtube!
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 6:01:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Today's show is up in the OP: Testing Your Guns and Ammo in the Real World

Link Posted: 9/8/2014 6:44:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Bored today at work and began searching through the hometown forums.  Just got home and am now subscribing to you on iTunes.  Always excited to find more interesting content and material to put on iPod.  Thanks.  Good luck with the future of the show !!!
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 7:16:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Show from today: Choosing a Hunting Style that Works for You

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 6:41:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Today's show updated in the OP: LRK Mechanical and Building Precision Rifles

No YouTube today, so here's some photos:

Recent build by LRK Mechanical for Independence Training

Brian (Independence Training) and Matt (LRK Mechanical) with one of our training rifles, built by LRK.

Want to shoot one of the above rifles? Enroll for our Precision Rifle class!
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 11:48:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Today's show in the OP: Adventure Races and Why You Should Get Involved with Jason from TCB Holsters

No YouTube again (on location), so here's a photo - check out our Facebook page for more photos!

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 2:16:29 AM EDT
[#21]

Who dat skinny little runt homeboy in `da middle?

Bear
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 2:20:39 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Who dat skinny little runt homeboy in `da middle?

Bear
View Quote

The ahole that comes up with these ideas...damn instigator elf
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 6:25:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Today's show is up in the OP: Interview with John Johnston from Ballistic Radio about Sentinel Events. Podcast is here: http://thearmsroomvom.podbean.com/e/ballistic-radio/

Link Posted: 10/14/2014 1:35:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Today's show is up in the OP: All About Shotguns - selection, patterns, myths, and misconceptions

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 12:33:44 PM EDT
[#25]
This week's show is up in the OP: 10/20: Practical Survival Kits and Avoiding Marketing Hype.

Also, we have a new website address for the show that is much easier to remember: www.TheArmsRoomShow.com

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 7:38:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
This week's show is up in the OP: 10/20: Practical Survival Kits and Avoiding Marketing Hype.

Also, we have a new website address for the show that is much easier to remember: www.TheArmsRoomShow.com

http://youtu.be/gMaMUgLOTao
View Quote

Listen to this show while driving today so I could not write down a lot of the stuff.  Would you mind listing what you keep in your kits you had today?

Also who is the guy you can barely here and what store is he talking about.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 7:42:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Listen to this show while driving today so I could not write down a lot of the stuff.  Would you mind listing what you keep in your kits you had today?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://youtu.be/gMaMUgLOTao

Every kit, or just the essentials?

You can't hear him that well? I'll let him know. That's Mason - he's our new board operator. And he works at Allied Surplus.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 11:05:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Every kit, or just the essentials?

You can't hear him that well? I'll let him know. That's Mason - he's our new board operator. And he works at Allied Surplus.
View Quote

The last kit you had during the show (in particular the adhesive lights you were talking about) and the solar light that blows up.

The was a few things that Mason said I could not understand him........I don't have the best hear though so it may just be me.

EDIT
I always carry Chapstick also!
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 2:34:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Yesterday's show is up in the OP: Brian Sinclair talking with us about why everyone needs to learn to fight without a gun[/URL]

Link Posted: 10/28/2014 2:44:30 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
The last kit you had during the show (in particular the adhesive lights you were talking about) and the solar light that blows up.

The was a few things that Mason said I could not understand him........I don't have the best hear though so it may just be me.

EDIT
I always carry Chapstick also!
View Quote

The adhesive lights come from BriteStrike, and the solar light that inflates in the LuminAid. I'll be doing some testing soon on their new solar lantern.

And we beat up Mason with his microphone and forced him to watch reruns of 'Howdy Doody' until he promised to talk louder on the show.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 2:55:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Yesterday's show is up in the OP: Brian Sinclair talking with us about why everyone needs to learn to fight without a gun[/URL]

http://youtu.be/D5GnILkm1Og
View Quote

This was a great show and Brian did an excellent job. This topic like few others gets me motivated to do MORE...thanks for putting out a great show with quality guests, and even more for all of the support
Link Posted: 11/4/2014 2:22:29 PM EDT
[#32]
New show in the OP: Unconventional Weapons and Carrying in Non-Permissive Environments

Link Posted: 11/17/2014 7:20:20 PM EDT
[#33]
No YouTube today as we were on location at the National Career Fair in Phoenix - so Podcast and iTunes only: Commonly Overlooked Emergency Prep Items

Next week is going to be awesome, and the new calendar is coming out later this week. Be sure to mention our new official show sponsors, AR500 Armor!
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 7:11:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Today's show is in the OP: Glen's Dad and John Y discuss the evolution of gear over the years based on their time in hostile environments.

Also, the new schedule for Dec-Feb is up in the OP - lots of great topics and awesome guests are coming up soon!
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 6:50:23 PM EDT
[#35]
New show is in the OP: we had a guest, Jeff Spalding, from Caracal USA telling us about the future of Caracal and his role on their precision shooting team.

Link Posted: 12/9/2014 4:35:45 PM EDT
[#36]
New show in the OP: Which red dots or holographic sight for your rifle PLUS Special Guest: Reed from US Optics

Link Posted: 12/16/2014 12:18:08 AM EDT
[#37]
New show, posted in the OP: SECS and why we all need more of it - OPSEC and PERSEC.

SPOILER ALERT: I make fun of the "BFL spotted" threads here on ARFCOM.

Link Posted: 12/24/2014 12:46:04 PM EDT
[#38]
This week's show update in OP: Charles Heller about Universal Background Checks and Gun Control in the U.S.

Link Posted: 12/29/2014 11:50:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Today's show updated in the OP: Guest - Matt Kenney from Concerned Veterans for America on their mission, and also how to do your homework on a non-profit org.

Link Posted: 12/30/2014 5:23:50 AM EDT
[#40]
not to counter anything you guys talked about but with charity sometimes you have to consider more than just the percentage going to the cause. even if they have a ton of people making big bucks it's not always a bad thing.  There are things to consider.

Say cause X is very important to you and you like to donate to that cause.

Charity A and charity B both work on that cause.  

Charity A only gets 50 percent of the money to the actual cause and pays a lot of executives big bucks.

Charity B  gives 90 percent and nobody is getting rich.

Charity B sounds good on the surface but what if charity B  only manages to collect 100k per year for the cause while the evil charity A manages to collect 2 million?  Charity A may not have a higher percentage but sometimes paying people who know what they are doing as well as the logistics and advertising expenses are worth it if you are going to generate an exponentially higher amount of money when the dust settles.

Thats not always the case but it's something to consider.  Even if only half of your money goes to the cause with charity A you are helping them to generate way more than Charity B could do.
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 5:45:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Today's show is up in the OP: New Year's resolutions and setting realistic standards and goals

Link Posted: 1/5/2015 5:59:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

ETA: Rear sights. Just sayin'
View Quote

Haha I was thinking the same thing
Link Posted: 1/5/2015 6:46:32 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA: Rear sights. Just sayin'

Bah, who needs sights? Haha, yeah that annoys me. We didn't have any say on the logo, it was already set in place when we took over the show. But in the future . . . .
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 8:43:08 PM EDT
[#44]
Update in the OP with today's show: Todd Rathner from the NFA Freedom Alliance about the future of the NFA in America.

Link Posted: 1/12/2015 11:03:27 PM EDT
[#45]
You should open up the google live chat function so we can heckle you during the show.  ;-)  Good show, enjoying these.
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 1:51:44 AM EDT
[#46]
Updated shows in the OP - been busy, missed posting the last 3 shows here, so here they are:

Jan 19

Link Posted: 2/3/2015 1:52:50 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 1:53:06 AM EDT
[#48]
Feb 2

Link Posted: 2/9/2015 11:36:38 PM EDT
[#49]
Today's show updated in the OP - Guest: Derek (current LEO) and real-world lessons learned from competition shooting.

Link Posted: 2/17/2015 1:20:27 AM EDT
[#50]
Today's show is up in the OP with guest Matt Shozda, Lt. Col. USAF (ret), about living a prepared lifestyle and being realistic about your preps.

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top