Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/30/2012 2:07:44 PM EDT
We are hosting a training event for ShootersRealm this summer, and we'd like to invite the good people from the AZ HTF, as well.

DATES: June 30th and July 1st

SCHEDULE:
June 30th: DEFENSIVE HANDGUN, followed by a dinner provided by Independence Training, and then a 90 minute INTRO TO LOW-LIGHT / NO-LIGHT HANDGUN. Camping on-site is allowed, or hotels are available about 30 minutes away IN Anthem ,AZ. Independence Training staff will be camping on-site.
July 1st: DEFENSIVE CARBINE

(Click on each course to see a list of recommended equipment. Intro to Low-Light requires 100 rounds handgun, handheld light and/or weapon light. Several Streamlight lights will be available for use by students, as well.)

EVENTS: Each course will have a special challenge which will have a prize, and there will be raffles, gear giveaways, and more! The list of sponsors for this event is already growing. If you're interested in being a sponsor, let me know.

COST: $300. 50% deposit of $150 is required to register, deposits are transferable but non-refundable. We accept PayPal, all major credit / debit cards, and USPS money orders.

Don't miss out on this opportunity to train with a great group of people - and you will walk away with some new piece of gear or equipment, guaranteed!

UPDATE:

Go here for AARs

Go here for Photos

What a great event, made so because of the awesome students that we had out there. To those who came out: Thanks for braving the heat and kicking ass!
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 2:11:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Id love to register but I have no idea when the rifle I ordered is coming in ! Bump.
Link Posted: 3/30/2012 7:44:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn, If only I had won the lotto tonight! This sounds like a dream weekend! Hell, even the wife and kids are out of town that weekend.
Anybody that wants some training, this is the ULTIMATE!!! Always aim for the Juicy Goodness!
Link Posted: 4/3/2012 8:43:41 AM EDT
[#3]
I hope I can make it!
Link Posted: 4/3/2012 9:53:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Aw I want to go SO BAD but my stupid 3-year anniversary is that weekend

This is more important right?
Link Posted: 4/3/2012 10:36:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Aw I want to go SO BAD but my stupid 3-year anniversary is that weekend

This is more important right?

Training > Anniversary UNLESS Anniversary = Awesome Nocturnal Activities AND THEN Training = Anniversary.

You decide.

Link Posted: 4/3/2012 7:43:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Training > Anniversary UNLESS Anniversary = Awesome Nocturnal Activities AND THEN Training = Anniversary.

You decide.

SO are you saying i get "awesome nocturnal activites" with the lo/no light portion? now i understand the reason for support side shoting drills
Link Posted: 4/3/2012 9:50:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Only if camp with us and get dehydrated. Ask Rizzo, he will explain.
Link Posted: 4/21/2012 12:28:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Start times?  My partner from work and I would like to attend just need to know when it starts
Link Posted: 4/21/2012 12:29:24 AM EDT
[#9]
and are u still planing on going to the cherry range?
Link Posted: 4/21/2012 12:37:22 AM EDT
[#10]
I registered my dad and I for the class!  He's owned guns forever and got me into shooting, but he's never been much of a shooter.  I hope this opens his eyes a little.  He's nervous.  
Link Posted: 4/21/2012 12:14:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Start times?  My partner from work and I would like to attend just need to know when it starts

Saturday the course will start at 8a, and Sunday we'll end around 6p.

Link Posted: 5/14/2012 10:59:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Still have a few spots open.
Link Posted: 6/15/2012 11:31:27 AM EDT
[#13]
UPDATE:

Course has been officially moved to Black Canyon City.

Streamlight, Revision Eyewear, STG Firearms, Battle Tested Equipment, TCB Firearms & Holsters, and KISS Tactical have joined as sponsors.

Still have 4 spots available for this event.

Link Posted: 6/15/2012 3:34:54 PM EDT
[#14]
I am going to be tearing down my equipment that weekend Stupid army work.
Link Posted: 6/18/2012 10:31:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Myself and another ARFcommer will be attending this event.  We're kind of sort of looking into renting a travel trailer or something.  It's gonna be freaking warm and it would nice to sleep in AC.  Anybody have one they're interested in renting out for Fri/Sat/Sun?  Or, anyone interested in pitching in on one?  Craigslist shows a bunch for $3-400 a weekend.  1 other guy and it's ~$100 for the night, each.

Link Posted: 6/18/2012 10:35:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Id love to register but I have no idea when the rifle I ordered is coming in ! Bump.

If you want to register and run an AK, I can set you up.  You just pay for ammo (5.45x39 = cheap).

Link Posted: 6/18/2012 11:15:31 PM EDT
[#17]
I will be there in a tent Just need to get my ammo supply double checked this weekend and hope to pick up  back up lights. 75% I will be camping out Fri PM vs, the 2 hr drive sat morning
Link Posted: 6/18/2012 11:48:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

We also have AR-15s that you can rent.

Link Posted: 6/19/2012 8:55:25 AM EDT
[#19]
US Palm is now also a sponsor for this event, and we will have a few of their armor products there for students to test out and run during the course.
Link Posted: 6/24/2012 1:41:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Less than a week left - still a couple of spots open. You won't want to miss this.
Link Posted: 6/24/2012 2:05:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Can't wait!
Link Posted: 6/24/2012 7:30:25 PM EDT
[#22]
I SO wish I could do this
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 1:37:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Go here for AARs

Go here for Photos

What a great event, made so because of the awesome students that we had out there. To those who came out: Thanks for braving the heat and kicking ass!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top