Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/21/2011 8:12:01 AM EDT
We'll be back down in Willcox for another round of training in December - I can't think of a better way to ring in the New Year!

Dec 28 - Basic Handgun / AZ CCW - $100 ($50 for refresher courses)
Dec 29 - Practical Shotgun - $150

Willcox, AZ

8am - 5:30pm each day

50% deposit required to register. Register online through the link below or with a credit/debit card over the phone.

Basic Handgun / CCW: 150 rounds of handgun ammunition recommended - full equipment list available at the link below.

Full Course Description Here

Practical Shotgun: 150 birdshot, 100 buckshot, 50 slug - full equipment list available at the link below:

Full Course Description Here

Contact me with any questions: Glen Stilson 520-831-3683 or [email protected]
Link Posted: 12/2/2011 4:11:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Spots still available. If there is enough interest we can also do an additional course on Dec 30th, such as Defensive Carbine, IFAK Life-Saver, or Defensive Handgun.
Link Posted: 12/12/2011 3:41:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Couple of weeks away.

$25 discount for Vets and current military on either or both courses.
Link Posted: 12/18/2011 6:04:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Week and a half out - 2 spots still available.
Link Posted: 12/23/2011 5:39:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Anyone here doing the Practical Shotgun?  Perhaps we could arrange to carpool if so.

I'm really looking forward to the class.
Link Posted: 12/25/2011 8:21:59 PM EDT
[#5]
You're the ARFCOM student so far, DualShooter . . . . so far. But there's only a couple more days until these courses! Anyone else?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top