Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2017 8:31:09 PM EDT
Anyone go to the middlefield gun show today? I was thinking of going tomorrow but wanted to know how it was, large show or small. I've never been to it before.

Thanks
Cazio
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 9:40:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Curious too.  Didn't even know it was this weekend.  Heard the last Mespo show was pretty bad.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 11:16:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Hopefully someone will let us know. I'm looking for a 45 lever action but haven't seen anything locally but henry's.
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 4:13:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 12:07:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks, that's eactly what I needed to know. I live in WV just across the river from steubenville OH, my hometown.
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 12:16:24 PM EDT
[#5]
If you go today, don't forget to stop by the Ox Roast in Mantua.

I may pull my truck there tonight.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 6:50:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Missed this thread on the weekend. I went to the show on Saturday. It was my wife's idea, she'd never been to a gun show and wanted to go for a drive to the Burton/Middlefield area anyway.

Tiny show. You know how most tables have "don't touch" signs all over everything? The signs were there, but the vendors were begging us to pick up and handle anything and everything

There was an old Smith revolver in .32 S&W long that was kind of interesting. If I were a reloader I might have bought it.

It was a good first gun show for the missus, not crowded enough to need the Gun Show Bingo card
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top