Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 7/5/2017 1:00:42 PM EDT
Anyone know when DPMS is going to be at commercial row at Camp Perry this year?
Link Posted: 7/5/2017 4:51:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/5/2017 5:40:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
I think those are the dates they rent the place. They need time to stock the store, so maybe the 14th or 15th. The last couple of years DPMS posted here when they were opening.

Hope  they do again this year.
Link Posted: 7/5/2017 7:12:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Most the High power vendors are up and running by the 14th.. in most cases... some open earlier as they are getting ready just to pick up a few customers

Its almost that time of year...
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 2:15:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I think those are the dates they rent the place. They need time to stock the store, so maybe the 14th or 15th. The last couple of years DPMS posted here when they were opening.

Hope  they do again this year.
View Quote
Yeah.   I'm just putting that up for reference.  I do hope DPMS posts when they are, because I'll be taking a day off work... lol
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 4:01:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/8/2017 7:40:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Anything I need to know about going to Camp Perry?  I've seen the post in years past, but wasn't able to go, this year I can.
Link Posted: 7/8/2017 8:10:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Anything I need to know about going to Camp Perry?  I've seen the post in years past, but wasn't able to go, this year I can.
View Quote
Take a bunch of money.
Link Posted: 7/8/2017 9:04:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Well, yeah. Lol. Actually I was thinking more along the lines of membership or things like that.  But the money?  Yeah, that's on lock.
Link Posted: 7/8/2017 11:05:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Well, yeah. Lol. Actually I was thinking more along the lines of membership or things like that.  But the money?  Yeah, that's on lock.
View Quote
 Vendors row is open to the public. The CMP store requires things to buy from them.
Link Posted: 7/9/2017 7:01:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Take a bunch of money.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Take a bunch of money.
Take Fat stacks of cash... it will go fast..
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top