Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2017 10:28:22 PM EDT
So...I've got a trade I'm working out with another member on here. My local FFL says they don't sent out copies of their license to other individuals, only other FFL dealers can receive it. Are they correct? What should I do in this case? I feel like they're wanting to squeeze more money from me by having them ship it.
Link Posted: 7/3/2017 11:06:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Fuck those guys.

My choice FFL has his online. For anyone to see. the internet.

It's too bad you're a tiny bit south, otherwise I'd recommend him to you. Plus he only charges $10.
Link Posted: 7/4/2017 2:11:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
So...I've got a trade I'm working out with another member on here. My local FFL says they don't sent out copies of their license to other individuals, only other FFL dealers can receive it. Are they correct? What should I do in this case? I feel like they're wanting to squeeze more money from me by having them ship it.
View Quote

That is some absolute bullshit.. Fuck them..  Go to AIM surplus web page they have a FFL finder listed by city.  (Just add a gun to you cart and go to check out then you can find you a FFL close to you..)
Link Posted: 7/4/2017 2:46:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Mike Reed @ RT Arm fire arms.
Doug Thompson - Near Franklin.
I just deleted both of their expired FFLs.
I think Doug prefers that you keep a copy so he doesn't have to mess with it.
As mentioned above, go to Aim's website or Gunbroker for a list.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top