Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 3/7/2017 5:58:46 AM EDT
I haven't had any luck trying to find such a place. I'd like to try on some Danners, but most of the places they list as retailers either don't seem to exist, or are geared towards hiking or police. I need some actual work boots.

I've been to other cities that have had "work boot warehouse" stores but can't find anything like that around Columbus. Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 1:39:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 6:42:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Red wing... all over town... good boots.. but $$$
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 9:18:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Red wing... all over town... good boots.. but $$
View Quote

I wear Red Wings now.  I'm hoping I can find something better
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 9:36:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Depending on how far you want to drive, I went to Logan where the boot outlet is to get my last couple pairs.
Good price and I always enjoy the scenery that way.
They carry all the major brands, including Danner
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 9:53:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Depending on how far you want to drive, I went to Logan where the boot outlet is to get my last couple pairs.
View Quote

This place?
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 10:22:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Looks right, haven't been there in a couple years though.
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 10:41:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Rocky boots has a store outside of Columbus you would have look on their website for the address
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 3:40:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Everytime I go to Hocking hills I stop at the boot outlet. Great selection and great prices. Go a lil bit farther on 33 past Logan into nelsonville and there is the rocky boot outlet as well.
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 5:50:00 PM EDT
[#9]
The boot outlet in Logan had nothing at all with composite toe, which I have to have for my job.  Danner has Vance Outdoors listed as a dealer, so I went there.  They had nothing in my size.  I ended up ordering Danners on Amazon.  Oh well.

They came in today, and are way more comfortable than any other boots I've owned.  I'm happy.
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 11:40:49 PM EDT
[#10]
I would try on boots by the brand then order online.

Last 3 pairs I have ordered from Amazon
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top