Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 2/16/2017 9:58:32 PM EDT
the one I used in the  pass moved away.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 9:51:12 AM EDT
[#1]
I used Freelon Property Inspectors out of ashland, but I don't know if he'll go that far north or not.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 8:27:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Try Brickkicker, they have franchises all over.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 11:20:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Randy Barnhart. This guy is unbelievable and competitively priced. I was blown away at how thorough of a job he did. His stellar price was the icing on the cake. He says on his website that he's based out of Summit county but serves surrounding counties. He drove over an hour to do our inspection. I have no doubt he'd go to Cuyahoga, Geauga, Lake, or other surrounding counties. PM me if you have any addition questions.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 7:07:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Buckeye Home Inspections

Jim will give you what you want--thorough inspection, then a "verbal" (cheapest), written,($) or full blown report, pictures, graphs, etc. ($$$)
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top