BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 1/14/2017 12:46:12 PM EDT
Upcoming events:
---------------------------------------2017------------------------------------
April 20,22,23: Long Range Match at Rayners Range
April 22,23: Peacemaker at Peacemaker WV (PRS)
April 27,29,30: 308/223 Match at Rayners Range
May 5,6,7: Area 419 Buckeye Classic @ Thunder Valley Precision (PRS)
May 13: Long Range Rifle @ Briar Rabbit
May 25,27,28: Long Range Match at Rayners Range
June 10: Precision Rifle match at Southington Hunt Club
June 10: Long range Rifle @ Briar Rabbit
June 20,22,23: Long Range Match at Rayners
July 8: Long Range Rifle @ Briar Rabbit
July 20,22,23: Long Range Match at Rayners
July 27,29,30: 308/223 Match at Rayners
August 12: Long Range Rifle @ Briar Rabbit
August 24,26,27: Long Range Match at Rayners
September 3rd: Sniper Match Greenport Tactical Association - GTA
September 9: Long range Rifle @ Briar Rabbit
September 15,16,17: Big Dog Steel Precision Rifle Match Thunder Valley Precision (PRS)
September 21,23,24: Long Range Match at Rayners Range
October 14: Long Range Rifle @ Briar Rabbit
September 30,31, Oct 1: PPRC at Rockcastle KY (PRS)
`October 19,21,22: Long Range Match at Rayners Range
November 3,4,5: Rayners Fall Sniper Challenge
November 4: Long range Rifle @ Briar Rabbit
November 10,11,12: Peacemaker at Peacemaker WV (PRS)
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 2:10:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice list.
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 4:45:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Full list originally taken from Ohio Precision Rifle where it is regularly updated and edited
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 5:24:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I am torn on whether to go to Rayner's regular Long Range Match, almost 6 hours of driving for a 36 rd match seems a bit much.
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 5:53:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am torn on whether to go to Rayner's regular Long Range Match, almost 6 hours of driving for a 36 rd match seems a bit much.
View Quote
it's a hike and a low round count, but it's a good match to push yourself to see what you are capable of hitting.  
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 8:46:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Go on a day where nothing is scheduled and shoot all day with several rifles if you wish. Not the same as a match, but will give you a feel for what is there.
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 9:55:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Go on a day where nothing is scheduled and shoot all day with several rifles if you wish. Not the same as a match, but will give you a feel for what is there.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is probably a better idea.  I know what they have, I shot the Big Dog Steel match and their Fall Sniper Challenge.
Link Posted: 1/15/2017 9:10:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

That is probably a better idea.  I know what they have, I shot the Big Dog Steel match and their Fall Sniper Challenge.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

On normal open range days they have two plate racks up at each of the six firing positions.  the one mistake I see people make, and that I made would be to get dialed in then sit there and bang steel over and over once I had it figured out.  That was fun but didn't really help me much.  I'll usually see what I can hit in my first three rounds on the rack and go from there.  
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 12:22:51 PM EDT
[#8]
updated list, in OP, and some pic from last weekend's match

Quite a few bullets got deflected by these..

Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:30:31 PM EDT
[#9]
2 weeks till the southington sniper match...

GREAT PRIZES..... Last match everyone got something....

They? have a few spots open...

This is a great match to use AR's... Most shots under 700y
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top