Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 10/14/2016 7:41:43 AM EDT
They had plenty at a few locations around NE Ohio.  Pretty good price.   With the election coming....it's time to stock up.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 11:12:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the heads up, Ill have to take a look at both my local stores. Those are the 325rd bricks correct?
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 11:34:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Yep
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 5:39:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Got 3 boxes.  They still had plenty.   They said they were selling up to 10 boxes (3250rnds) as a limit.
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 5:57:38 PM EDT
[#4]
This stuff gives me lots of ejection failures. Really messed up my Appleseed scores until I switched ammo.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 9:51:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Got 3 boxes.  They still had plenty.   They said they were selling up to 10 boxes (3250rnds) as a limit.
View Quote

Dayton Mall store said the limit was 3 boxes. Happy to get those. Probably go back for more.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 5:01:11 AM EDT
[#6]
I figure get a few boxes here and few there.  With the election coming there's no excuse to not have a stockpile of the stuff in my gunsafe.  
When premier Hitlery is POTUS, ammo and  other things may become scarce.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:04:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Better buy them up while you can before the basement dwellers start bearding up .22lr again.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:19:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
This stuff gives me lots of ejection failures. Really messed up my Appleseed scores until I switched ammo.
View Quote

Same here.  Noticeable audible differences between shots, some go bang, others pop, and everywhere in between.  My AR type 22's don't like them at all, while my 10/22's run them nearly 100% but noticeably poor accuracy compared to CCI standard or Mini-mags.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:10:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Same here.  Noticeable audible differences between shots, some go bang, others pop, and everywhere in between.  My AR type 22's don't like them at all, while my 10/22's run them nearly 100% but noticeably poor accuracy compared to CCI standard or Mini-mags.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Would you take them over Remington golden bullets?
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:27:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I haven't really used those. I usually shoot subsonic 22LR. I used CCI Blazer without issue at Appleseed.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 9:14:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

For sure.  I still buy them when it's all I can find.

Mini-mags are my go-to, but CCI blazers are about the best for the money on anything cheaper than Mini-mags.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:23:24 PM EDT
[#12]
I buy a couple here and there for range ammo. Cheap shots for plinking.

Plus pretty much anything that's on sale. (mostly Thunderbolt and GB)

For more serious shooting I've picked up some mini-mags and FAE.

And I still have most of a brick of Wildcat left from way back.

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 7:26:38 AM EDT
[#13]
I actually saw a few boxes of Federal auto match at a walmart today for $17.xx  They also had CCI stingers for a few bucks cheaper than Fin Feather and Fur gets for them so I used my 3 box limit on 150 rnds of Stingers.
That's the second time recently that I've finally seen 22lr in stock at walmart in several years
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 9:03:46 PM EDT
[#14]
I picked up 3x100 CCI mini mags today at Wally World.

They finally have other stuff now!

First time I've seen any at that store since.

Neckbeards must have gotten full.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 8:51:05 AM EDT
[#15]
My Walmat has a ton of CCI .22 Short for some reason.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top