User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2016 6:56:42 AM EDT
Millions Furious

...'bout time!
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:59:14 AM EDT
[#1]
so, post sandy hook when he tweeted "President Obama spoke for me and every American in his remarks in #Newtown Connecticut.

1:21 PM - 17 Dec 2012 "

he was lying then or now?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:35:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Lol so someone finally told Trump what he needs to say about guns... Or at least put on his website.

I can't believe anyone actually believes anything this charlatan says. He contradicts himself within minutes when he speaks.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 11:08:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Not buying it.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 1:08:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Bad photoshop? Or left handed ar?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 1:21:53 PM EDT
[#5]
50 state CCW is awesome. I think trump has become more of a pro-gun guy recently. Who knows what he meant after the tweet about obama & sandy hook (we could all form our own opinions on that). His support of past assault weapon bans bother me some, but he has claimed to have changed. I guess we'll see.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 1:46:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
50 state CCW is awesome. I think trump has become more of a pro-gun guy recently. Who knows what he meant after the tweet about obama & sandy hook (we could all form our own opinions on that). His support of past assault weapon bans bother me some, but he has claimed to have changed. I guess we'll see.
View Quote

So let's all jump on the Trump Train (whoo whoo!!) and elect someone who has conveniently changed his positions 180 degrees (and then another 180, then maybe 130, and another 90, and who knows where he REALLY stands...) after 60 years of living. So, yeah, it's probably a good idea to pass the bill so we can know what's in it elect the guy.

Barack Obama PROMISED hope and change, and Trump promises whatever you want him to... WHAT A GUY!!!

"I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole." --Donald J Trump, The Art of the Deal

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 2:59:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

So let's all jump on the Trump Train (whoo whoo!!) and elect someone who has conveniently changed his positions 180 degrees (and then another 180, then maybe 130, and another 90, and who knows where he REALLY stands...) after 60 years of living. So, yeah, it's probably a good idea to pass the bill so we can know what's in it elect the guy.

Barack Obama PROMISED hope and change, and Trump promises whatever you want him to... WHAT A GUY!!!

"I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That’s why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular. I call it truthful hyperbole." --Donald J Trump, The Art of the Deal

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What do you suggest? Get behind the dead horse Ted Cruz? Hillary will slaughter him. He doesn't bring folks in like trump does. He doesn't offer anything to fix the economy.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:17:38 PM EDT
[#8]
I know that his sons are very pro gun.  Big time shooters.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:28:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Of course Cruz. Trump gets 35% of the vote in primaries. 65% of voters want someone other than Trump! I'm not sure how that is going to defeat Clinton. Of course there is no way for Cruz to win before the convention. Likewise, Trump is struggling to do the same. If this goes all the way to the convention, Cruz stands a good chance of winning.

All these years, conservatives have been yearning for a candidate to "right the ship", and now that one is here you want the candidate who has been a Democrat his whole life? I will never vote for Trump. I've never voted for a Democrat and don't plan on starting now.

As far as the economy, just what is Trump going to do? If you take Trump at his word, he will raise taxes, for one. Levy crushing import tariffs, which will drive prices sky high. Also a universal healthcare system, which will of course take MORE money out of your pocket, and deliver worse care.

Cruz consistently rails against government interference in the economy -- the government shouldn't be picking winners and losers! Let the invisible hand of the market work.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:57:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Bad photoshop? Or left handed ar?
View Quote

^ This
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:01:46 PM EDT
[#11]
If you go on Bing, and search 2016 presidential candidates, you can compare the stance of two head to head. Cruz is routinely conservative while being progressive on drug laws according to Bing. Trump is progressive in lots of different categories. He's not a true conservative. He's more independent than anything. Him and Bernie should be grouped together. I think Cruz choosing fiorina as his running mate was a mistake. He may get the female vote, but she does not have a good professional track record when it comes to business which makes me nervous. Trump has the following, but like I said, he's more independent. The Republican committee that made a deal with him to run Republican seems to have gone off half cocked and I don't think has turned out very well. While I like things about both Cruz and trump, trump is a business man. Some shady shit goes down with big corporations and usually the people at the top cover their own asses. Can we really trust someone to run our country who does that? Or do we trust our country in the hands of a man who filibustered Obamacare for 21 hours, something ruining our country, in the best interest of this country and the American people? Ted Cruz fought in the Senate for what he, and others, thought was right all while being hated by people in his own party. What has trump done for us other than give us a few hotels, exploit loopholes to back out while still in the black, and donate to lawmakers?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:07:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Trump has been a republican, reform party, democrat, independent, and republican again so that's not exactly his whole life being democrat.

Trump names quite a few things that would help our economy. One being making our allies pay for the defense we provide them. There's so many countries in NATO that could give a shit less about us. In our past wars, we've had NATO allies bail on us in our wars in the Middle East. They're there for the handouts though.
Taxing shit products that come in from countries that trade unfairly (or those leaving the US) would of course make those products go up in price. The flip side of that is that it would make products made here competitive again, which would create more jobs. I agree with Ted on government interference in the economy. The economy has to be fixed first for that to happen. Once it's fixed, yeah I agree govt needs to get lost. Nobody has tackled the trade imbalance as long as I can remember (I'm 32) and not doing anything like Ted wants won't fix that. I'm sure special interest groups and lobbyists have a lot to do it.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:16:33 PM EDT
[#13]
What roll mark is on that ar?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:23:13 PM EDT
[#14]
It looks like it says "HARM"? I think it's Photoshopped. The light on trumps face is coming from his left with shadow to his right, the AR casts no shadow, and if the light were coming from the right, the roll mark would be less visible with the optic casting a shadow to the upper. You can also make out light between his middle and ring fingers, if he was holding the AR you would see black here.

I like the idea of trumps NATO plan, but that's one drop in lake Erie. Not all the candidates have plans for everything, they could come at a later date, we are a while off of the elections so there is still time to come up with things and develop plans
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:35:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
It looks like it says "HARM"? I think it's Photoshopped. The light on trumps face is coming from his left with shadow to his right, the AR casts no shadow, and if the light were coming from the right, the roll mark would be less visible with the optic casting a shadow to the upper. You can also make out light between his middle and ring fingers, if he was holding the AR you would see black here.

I like the idea of trumps NATO plan, but that's one drop in lake Erie. Not all the candidates have plans for everything, they could come at a later date, we are a while off of the elections so there is still time to come up with things and develop plans
View Quote

I thought it said marm. It's definitely photoshopped. At this point I'd still vote for Cruz if he were nominated, but I prefer Trump. I just don't like the all of the slimy stuff going on behind closed doors with the delegates. I also wish he would have picked Rand Paul instead of Carly. I'll be glad when the primaries are over assuming they don't give us a GOPe Troll.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:37:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Trump has been a republican, reform party, democrat, independent, and republican again so that's not exactly his whole life being democrat.

Trump names quite a few things that would help our economy. One being making our allies pay for the defense we provide them. There's so many countries in NATO that could give a shit less about us. In our past wars, we've had NATO allies bail on us in our wars in the Middle East. They're there for the handouts though.
Taxing shit products that come in from countries that trade unfairly (or those leaving the US) would of course make those products go up in price. The flip side of that is that it would make products made here competitive again, which would create more jobs. I agree with Ted on government interference in the economy.  The economy has to be fixed first for that to happen. Once it's fixed, yeah I agree govt needs to get lost. Nobody has tackled the trade imbalance as long as I can remember (I'm 32) and not doing anything like Ted wants won't fix that. I'm sure special interest groups and lobbyists have a lot to do it.
View Quote

We need government interference in order to get rid of government interference

How does raising prices make American products competitive? There is a reason products aren't made here -- it's too expensive with the labor & tax policies. See above. How is it going to bring back jobs if companies are producing less because they are selling less? It's a global economy! Forcing companies to make products here sounds a lot like requiring businesses to pay a minimum wage or . You know, Donald Trump could make his Trump Ties here, yet they are made overseas. I wonder why?

How about we not provide defense for every country out there? No need to police the world. Scaling back the size of government includes reducing gratuitous military spending & ridiculous foreign aid.

Look at Trump's positions -- he has held the same beliefs as a democrat, whether he calls himself one or not. Only about a month ago Trump said the top three responsibilities of the federal government are security, education, and healthcare.  WHAT??? If that's not progressive liberal ideology, I don't know what is!
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:40:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I thought it said marm. It's definitely photoshopped. At this point I'd still vote for Cruz if he were nominated, but I prefer Trump. I just don't like the all of the slimy stuff going on behind closed doors with the delegates. I also wish he would have picked Rand Paul instead of Carly. I'll be glad when the primaries are over assuming they don't give us a GOPe Troll.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What slimy stuff is going on with the delegates?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 6:46:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

We need government interference in order to fix government interference so we can get rid of government interference

How does raising prices make American products competitive? There is a reason products aren't made here -- it's too expensive with the labor & tax policies. See above. How is it going to bring back jobs if companies are producing less because they are selling less? It's a global economy! Forcing companies to make products here sounds a lot like requiring businesses to pay a minimum wage or . You know, Donald Trump could make his Trump Ties here, yet they are made overseas. I wonder why?

How about we not provide defense for every country out there? No need to police the world. Scaling back the size of government includes reducing gratuitous military spending & ridiculous foreign aid.

Look at Trump's positions -- he has held the same beliefs as a democrat, whether he calls himself one or not. Only about a month ago Trump said the top three responsibilities of the federal government are security, education, and healthcare.  WHAT??? If that's not progressive liberal ideology, I don't know what is!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Taxing shit products that come in from countries that trade unfairly (or those leaving the US) would of course make those products go up in price. The flip side of that is that it would make products made here competitive again, which would create more jobs. I agree with Ted on government interference in the economy.  The economy has to be fixed first for that to happen. Once it's fixed, yeah I agree govt needs to get lost. Nobody has tackled the trade imbalance as long as I can remember (I'm 32) and not doing anything like Ted wants won't fix that. I'm sure special interest groups and lobbyists have a lot to do it.

We need government interference in order to fix government interference so we can get rid of government interference

It's so far gone nightfox, that no interference would let it continue on a dead path. I'll respectfully disagree with you on that.  I work in the rail industry and I haven't seen such low business as I have now. I'm primarily voting for trump based on his stance on the economy. I don't blame him for having his ties made overseas. Yeah it sucks, but he has to stay competitive.

I view delegates voting against the people's will as slimy.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:32:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:59:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Following the rules is slimy. Got it. Trump got cheated by Lyin' Ted.

Give me a break.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:13:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Give me a break.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Give me a break.

Slimy rules by slimy party leaders.

http://citizenanalyst.net/from-admiration-to-aversion-my-journey-with-ted-cruz/
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 7:06:50 AM EDT
[#22]
Is he left handed I guess?

Eta: looks like a fake photochop.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 7:54:19 AM EDT
[#23]
GD leaking into the HTF I see...
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 8:48:13 AM EDT
[#24]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Give me a break.

What am I supposed to be reading here that says Cruz did something slimy? If the elections were goofy in Colorado, that's on Colorado not the candidates. In states where winner takes all, you would agree then that large portions of voters are disenfranchised. When Trump hands out delegate cards with his opponent's delegates, that's surely a slimy play, too?

Sorry -- I should have quit discourse with you when you condemned overseas manufacturing yet find it acceptable that Trump manufactures overseas.

Judge a tree by its fruit. Trump has a long history of support for progressive liberal ideology and politicians -- for those who think his sudden conversion to a defender of the second amendment and all its trappings would be wise to remember that. Cruz has a consistent track record of conservative constitutional principles and actions.

Barack Hussein Obama promised to be the most transparent & bipartisan president ever. People ignored his past as an ACORN organizer and his close associations with domestic terrorists and communists. His presidency is consistent with his past behaviors, beliefs, and associations. Trump will be no different.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 10:03:04 AM EDT
[#25]
Reagan was a democrat for most of his political career.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 10:47:05 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 12:51:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

What am I supposed to be reading here that says Cruz did something slimy? If the elections were goofy in Colorado, that's on Colorado not the candidates. In states where winner takes all, you would agree then that large portions of voters are disenfranchised. When Trump hands out delegate cards with his opponent's delegates, that's surely a slimy play, too?

Sorry -- I should have quit discourse with you when you condemned overseas manufacturing yet find it acceptable that Trump manufactures overseas.

Judge a tree by its fruit. Trump has a long history of support for progressive liberal ideology and politicians -- for those who think his sudden conversion to a defender of the second amendment and all its trappings would be wise to remember that. Cruz has a consistent track record of conservative constitutional principles and actions.

Barack Hussein Obama promised to be the most transparent & bipartisan president ever. People ignored his past as an ACORN organizer and his close associations with domestic terrorists and communists. His presidency is consistent with his past behaviors, beliefs, and associations. Trump will be no different.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Give me a break.

That link wasn't really referring to the slimy remark btw, I was attempting to consolidate two things instead of making another reply to the post.

The whole delegate game sucks. In my view the delegates awarded should be based on the percentage of vote a candidate gets in every state. State by state the rules should be the same. That's my view on it and I'm sure nobody cares, but whatever.

I don't like Trump making his ties overseas, but I understand why they are and it sucks. You fail to mention his hats and shirts are made here in the USA.

Trump's past opinion on issues have no sway on my support for him. He wasn't a career politician, but instead a business man. A guy is allowed to change his mind, unless you're some kind of unforgiving cruzbot. Before 2012 he had never even dreamed of running for president. I've changed my mind on some issues once I became more educated on them. I'm sure everyone has unless you solely go by what you're told. He's had a history of supporting many politicians from every party/ideology over time. His time spent identifying as republican has been the longest out of any party.

After you complete your fasting with Glenn Beck http://mobile.wnd.com/2016/05/glenn-beck-fast-1-day-for-god-to-help-u-s/ and Cruz loses, are you staying home in November or voting for Trump?
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 8:59:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Cruz just dropped out
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 10:02:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Good luck Trump fans.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 11:01:43 PM EDT
[#30]
I still feel Trump is in it to hand the election to Hillary.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 4:24:36 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

It is a Clinton running against a Clinton donor...
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 8:43:58 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Ugh...

I never thought that I would would say this but I guess I'm a Trump guy now.  He might be bad for the country but maybe he won't be, we know that Clinton will be.  

Link Posted: 5/4/2016 9:17:18 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 10:53:07 AM EDT
[#34]
Kasich will get the nomination.    He is from Northern Ohio, like Taft and Voinovich.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 11:46:55 AM EDT
[#35]
Don't be fooled, he is as anti gun as every other politician. I only hope he's fake dedicate to the Republican Party and conservative continues if he is elected. They're all faking it anyways.
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 12:22:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Kasich will get the nomination.    He is from Northern Ohio, like Taft and Voinovich.
View Quote

He just dropped out.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 8:08:51 AM EDT
[#37]
Im a Trump supporter since day 1, and I liked Ted Cruz. i am a republican. I am not a pseudo libertarian. I am not a neo-con. I am not a whiner and a cry baby because my guy didnt win.I am a republican and my vote is for the Republican nominee. Hillary Clinton will be a disaster and I dont want her to be president.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 8:30:55 AM EDT
[#38]
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top