BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 4/28/2016 6:05:57 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:37:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Good news.

I'll probably be there walking a pistol I just didn't bond with.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 10:45:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice!

I'll try to stop by on Saturday.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 8:05:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 2:13:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I went early today.  Overall it wasn't bad.  Prices weren't too god awful stoopid, but most new guns could be had for a few bucks cheaper down the street at fin feather and fur.  I was tempted by a few things: ammo, ar parts, beef jerky....just kidding. Enjoyed looking at some of the military c&r type guns since Ive been watching forgotten weapons channel on YouTube.  
I walked empty handed.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 5:32:59 PM EDT
[#5]
My wife works at Southwest General Hospital across the street from the show.  I guess some black guy with dreadlocks stole a gun from the show and ran toward the hospital.  The police and K9 units were all over the place trying to find the guy.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 6:18:31 PM EDT
[#6]
I went looking for a grey frame glock17 no luck left with a vortex strike eagle.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 6:52:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 7:36:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 11:24:06 PM EDT
[#9]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Crazy, in what building and what time did it happen?  We were in the south building, West end.  Didn't hear anything down that way.

I did notice a few vendors adding zip ties to their rifle racks.  Wonder if that had anything to do with it.
View Quote
As I was leaving I saw a lot of cops around, including one parked by the hospital. I wondered what was going on...

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 3:04:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I walked by the booth after it happened when the vendor was filling out a police report with a cop. Wonder if they got him?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My wife works at Southwest General Hospital across the street from the show.  I guess some black guy with dreadlocks stole a gun from the show and ran toward the hospital.  The police and K9 units were all over the place trying to find the guy.

I walked by the booth after it happened when the vendor was filling out a police report with a cop. Wonder if they got him?

There were two.I came to the show right around 12:30 or so and the police were cuffing one guy, I was told they were searching for the other.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 7:43:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 7:44:25 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 9:23:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 2:11:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Didn't an incident about 15-20 years ago occur where a kid or kids stole a gun that they later used to shoot some guy.  Ultimately it lead to no berea gun show for a few years.   I remembered hearing about if after the berea show came back after this hiatus right when I got into shooting (early 2000's)
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:40:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 7:24:15 PM EDT
[#16]
You must follow the NRA bible when it comes to soliciting $$... Lol

A young girl gave me her pitch as I walked down the long aisle and I asked her a couple things and gave up some $$.

A few minutes later I was walking down the next closest aisle and I overhear two of the boys in the group asking each other to as me for more $$ since I already gave once.

I smiled and immediately thought of the NRA and how quick I get a new scaremail after I send them some dough.

I walked the other way from your table, but did go by about 10 min later to give them their chance, but they chickened out as I went by.

Glad to see it was the kids asking though, not the parents. If mom would have asked, I would have said no, but when kids ask, they typically squeeze some blood out of this turnip!
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 10:34:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top