Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 2/7/2016 2:54:15 PM EDT
FFF bought a closed car dealership on Rt 250 by the turnpike interchange back in Oct 2015.  I haven't been able to find any more info on when the store may open.  Does anyone have any more information?
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 5:45:38 PM EDT
[#1]
No into here, but it will be good to have a Fin out there.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 6:22:09 PM EDT
[#2]
That's awesome.  They could use a good LGS out that way.  They'll keep doing well as long as the anti-gun politicians keep doing their thing.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 11:29:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Sandusky store will be open in late summer
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:26:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Cool, thanks.  Cabelas in Avon and Fin Feather Fur in Sandusky.  It is about time, we've been stuck with just Gander Mt for years.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:54:01 AM EDT
[#5]
That'll be handy, I was just up there yesterday to do some shopping (Sam's club).  Much closer than the one in Ashland.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:54:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Cool, thanks.  Cabelas in Avon and Fin Feather Fur in Sandusky.  It is about time, we've been stuck with just Gander Mt for years.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 8:28:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Bring on the reloading section, FFF is pretty good with that.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:10:12 PM EDT
[#8]
They bought the old Dorr Chevrolet property just South of the Turnpike just North of the UPS depot.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 12:05:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

I've heard it from someone at work a while back and again this weekend from a guy at Dick's.
(Say what you want about Dick's but this store has some good people in the gun section and they are getting .22 in. )
With Lake Erie Arms in Huron and Rural Kings in Norwalk and Fremont, we are looking good!
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 7:23:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Looks to be very close to my gun club. Very cool.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 12:00:49 PM EDT
[#11]
HOO-AHH!

GO GOSCHINSKI

consistent annual Federal Ammo Master Dealer--Tops in Region and Nation and firearm sales in Ohio!

Thanks, Mike!

Keep it up!
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:31:52 AM EDT
[#12]
FFF is smart with their locations.  That's why they ask for every ones zip code. So they know where the shooters live.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 11:40:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
FFF is smart with their locations.  That's why they ask for every ones zip code. So they know where the shooters live.
View Quote

Their smart business decisions are good for all of us.  

The other smart decision they make is moving into empty buildings.  No sense in spending a ton of unnecessary capital to build new when the customers care more about the products and prices and not the building facade.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 1:39:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

The other smart decision they make is moving into empty buildings.  No sense in spending a ton of unnecessary capital to build new when the customers care more about the products and prices and not the building facade.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fin definitely has their act together in my experience. I've only ever been to the smaller Berea store, but I can honestly say that they have been great. If I can't wait for something online or wouldn't save much anyways, that is the first place I check.
Link Posted: 2/19/2016 12:53:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 8:37:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Yes closer to Dayton or Cincy
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 9:04:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Apply here

All Positions – Sales Force (Sandusky Area)

Now accepting applications & resumes

I would but I can't imagine the pay would be high enough.
Maybe once a week, you know, for the discount.

Link Posted: 4/18/2016 8:09:58 AM EDT
[#18]
Great... its close enough that I can hit it ever day on my lunch break, guess I'll need to apply for a sales position to pay for all my extra purchases. I wonder if they get a good employee discount?
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 9:44:11 AM EDT
[#19]
That's gonna be a fantastic location for them.  
With all the tourism traffic on 250 in the summer months especially.  People will be tripping over each other at the gun counter on weekend evenings.  
I'll have to swing by there to see how big it's going to be.  Hopefully as big or bigger than some of the other satellite locations.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top