Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 7/1/2015 6:42:11 PM EDT
..this finally closes the so-called "Media Access Loophole"...  GOOD RIDDANCE!!!

http://www.buckeyefirearms.org/governor-signs-budget-bill-media-access-loophole-closed
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 7:15:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Pandering for the gun vote?
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 8:06:29 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

give it up...
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 8:09:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Good.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 8:54:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Good.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/1/2015 9:47:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Good to hear, it still angers me that The Cleveland Plain Dealer published all of our names back when CCW was new here in OH...
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:24:16 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View Quote

Pandering usually doesn't involve positive action.

I'll take an anti-gun fuckwad that signs pro-gun bills all day long.

You want a big talker that doesn't get shit done? I suggest Christie, he's a big talker.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:26:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Good to hear, it still angers me that The Cleveland Plain Dealer published all of our names back when CCW was new here in OH...
View Quote

Yep. Pissed me off seeing my name on that list too.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 12:38:22 AM EDT
[#8]

Its about time

Link Posted: 7/2/2015 9:16:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

blitz, ...not sure what you're meaning by this...  but all politicians "pander" for all kinds of things...  I don't know if this is "pandering" or not, ..but the fact is that Kasich, in so far as being governor, has signed several pro-gun bills (very good ones at that), and no anti-gun bills, ...nor has he even "called" for anti-gun anything, as governor...

in fact, he even signed a very good pro-gun bill within a week or so after the sandyhook shooting, amidst the national onslaught of anti-gun hysteria...

...so, all things considered, ...i'm very pleased thus far
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 9:51:25 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

blitz, ...not sure what you're meaning by this...  but all politicians "pander" for all kinds of things...  I don't know if this is "pandering" or not, ..but the fact is that Kasich, in so far as being governor, has signed several pro-gun bills (very good ones at that), and no anti-gun bills, ...nor has he even "called" for anti-gun anything, as governor...

in fact, he even signed a very good pro-gun bill within a week or so after the sandyhook shooting, amidst the national onslaught of anti-gun hysteria...

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Apparently nobody noticed the question mark, I was asking if he was.  I don't follow Ohio politics much.

Link Posted: 7/2/2015 9:56:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Apparently nobody noticed the question mark, I was asking if he was.  I don't follow Ohio politics much.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you live here? If so, you should pay attention. Local politics are more important than national.,
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top