Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 6/6/2015 2:46:29 PM EDT
Hilliard walmart is sitting on 325Rd boxes of above listed ammo. $18.97/box.  14 boxes left on the shelf.
Link Posted: 6/6/2015 6:56:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/6/2015 10:25:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Where did you find it for $14? Maybe I should ask when, as in what year? ;)
Link Posted: 6/6/2015 11:05:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Where did you find it for $14? Maybe I should ask when, as in what year? ;)
View Quote

Being 4H, they probably get a deal. BSA would be the same way.
Link Posted: 6/6/2015 11:51:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/7/2015 12:49:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Gander Mountain had a pile of it for $22.95 yesterday...needless to say it wasn't moving fast.
Link Posted: 6/7/2015 2:24:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the tip.

Still plenty there as of about 530.
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 8:06:49 PM EDT
[#7]
I've seen CCI, M22, and Win 333's in 2 different Walmarts in the past week (Canal Winchester and Westerville).   Seems to be slowly making a comeback.
Link Posted: 6/8/2015 9:30:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 11:08:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Seen this morning guys still trying to make a profit from it, asking $30 for the same Federal 325s and $40 I believe for the 500 bulk packs, personally I would just as soon not shoot 22 if I had to pay inflated prices, My Daughter just got a Ruger Mklll for Christmas though so I have to keep her in ammo Thanks again OP.
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 11:18:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 12:41:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Seen this morning guys still trying to make a profit from it, asking $30 for the same Federal 325s and $40 I believe for the 500 bulk packs, personally I would just as soon not shoot 22 if I had to pay inflated prices, My Daughter just got a Ruger Mklll for Christmas though so I have to keep her in ammo Thanks again OP.
View Quote

Is there some kind of problem with that price? It's less than it was on the secondary market not too long ago -- it was 10¢ a round for bulk ammo.
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 6:08:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Is there some kind of problem with that price? It's less than it was on the secondary market not too long ago -- it was 10¢ a round for bulk ammo.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree those are inflated, yet still reasonable prices for the supply we are still seeing.  Right now, $.08/round for bulk isn't terrible.  However, even at that price, I refuse to let anyone make a buck off me flipping ammo.  I haven't shot any .22 in the past year despite having a decent stock of it.  I'm saving it all for my kids to shoot when they're old enough in the next couple years.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 3:57:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Hilliard WM had about 600rds of Winchester 22LR about a hour ago, packaged in the 100rd boxes.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 6:35:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Good.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 12:28:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Circleville Walmart had Stingers and a couple different SuperX types.  Until today, the only .22LR I've seen there was CCI quiet 22, but I only go to Walmart once every couple weeks.

I snagged three 100 round boxes of the SuperX LRN for $6.42 each.  SuperX HPs were $9.xx/100.  The Stingers were $9.xx for 50.  Clerk said they had a pile of the Winchester stuff and it wasn't moving very fast.  Said they only get bulk packs about once per month.

Maybe things are finally settling down and I can resume blasting with the Mark II.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 8:06:15 PM EDT
[#16]
I've been seeing a good amount of .22 on the shelves lately.  Its to the point now where I can find a box almost every week and not feel bad about going through a couple of hundred rounds on the weekend.  My prediction is by next summer it will be back to how it was before the panic.  This just in time for the election only to disappear again.  sigh
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 9:11:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Cabelas has it in stock regularly but it isn't cheap anymore. Saw some Winchester at Walmart for the first time in a year.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 10:57:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Cabelas has it in stock regularly but it isn't cheap anymore. Saw some Winchester at Walmart for the first time in a year.
View Quote

Are you talking about the Norma and match .22?  They usually have automach for around 21 or 22 bucks a box.  Not bad considering the times.  I'm usually in that area on Thursday and I stop by.  Has been there almost every time I go.  not sure if that is when the get deliveries.
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 9:21:58 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Are you talking about the Norma and match .22?  They usually have automach for around 21 or 22 bucks a box.  Not bad considering the times.  I'm usually in that area on Thursday and I stop by.  Has been there almost every time I go.  not sure if that is when the get deliveries.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Federal Automatch 325 was $18, then the price jumped to $21. Earlier this year I bought Rem 525 at Cabelas for $26.99.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top