Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 4/23/2015 4:54:39 PM EDT
Now that I have your attention

Any of you central Ohio / Columbus area guys have a factory recoil spring for a Glock 17 gen 3 that you are not using would it be possible to borrow for few days or extend you and small tip for your troubles???

I was putting mine back together and baadaa bing  baadaa boom el break O .. (Plastic crap)

I have an action pistol match Saturday... cant get a replacement fast enough..

EDIT I also can spiff some one a guest pass the next months OGCA meeting in Wilmington???

Email me if you can help out..
Thanks

[email protected]
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 5:19:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Gen4 or 3?
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 5:23:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Gen 3
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 5:34:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I have one you could borrow but I'm currently up in Clevesburg. If you'll be up this way let me know.

EDIT: It's currently in a gun so It's not new but hasn't seen more than 500 rounds.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 5:36:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have one but I'm currently up in Clevesburg. If you'll be up this way let me know.

EDIT: It's currently in a gun so It's not new but hasn't seen more than 500 rounds.
View Quote

Thank you very much for the offer,, but its' unlikely I will be up that way...
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 5:43:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have one but I'm currently up in Clevesburg. If you'll be up this way let me know.

There's a westland show on Saturday. Is it possible for you to run in and grab one from one of those annoying "Glock Doctor" people? I was in a pinch and needed a firing pin channel sleeve and he had one of those on hand.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 6:44:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

There's a westland show on Saturday. Is it possible for you to run in and grab one from one of those annoying "Glock Doctor" people? I was in a pinch and needed a firing pin channel sleeve and he had one of those on hand.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have not see him at the westland shows the last few time out....  ..
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 7:04:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Sending you an email, tracked one down for you.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 7:28:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 5:36:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Hmmmm, not quite perfect.
View Quote

I get it...  Glock perfection
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 5:37:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Sending you an email, tracked one down for you.
View Quote

Thanks ikeven,  got your email..
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 6:28:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Check with Steve at Survival Tactics in Reynoldsburg.  He usually has a good stash of Glock parts at his store.

https://www.facebook.com/SurvivalTacticsOhio
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 9:22:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Thanks Gents I have located one...
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top