Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 8:33:18 AM EDT
[#1]
He shouldnt be hard to find its a pretty good pic but I doubt it will get distributed widely for basically shoplifting....
Eta: hows that store doing? I spent some coin there when they first opened but havent been in there in couple of years
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 10:10:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Been in there twice to look around. Both times there were several other customers. Gun prices were decent but ammo was a bit higher than other places. Nice folks though.  I and someone else got there about 15 minutes before opening and they unlocked the doors for us.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 2:24:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I walked in when they first opened when posted... not been in since, though been to the appliance parts store a few door over  a couple time for appliance parts.. I work just east on 725 from there..

Though about dropping in for visit, but too lazy to head that way
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 3:33:17 PM EDT
[#4]
I bought a couple of guns off of him as he his very close to home I but had to find another ffl as he wouldnt accept a transfer from an individual.....his business his rules but I will buy a piece from time to time from a collector and need someone to do the transfer....i would have gladly paid the fees incurred but it seemed at the time he didnt understand the laws that govern the business he is in....i dont know if its still under same ownership or not as i havent been back....kind of a shame because he is so close...
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 5:56:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I bought a couple of guns off of him as he his very close to home I but had to find another ffl as he wouldnt accept a transfer from an individual.....his business his rules but I will buy a piece from time to time from a collector and need someone to do the transfer....i would have gladly paid the fees incurred but it seemed at the time he didnt understand the laws that govern the business he is in....i dont know if its still under same ownership or not as i havent been back....kind of a shame because he is so close...
View Quote

On a radio ad the other day they say it is under new ownership.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 6:40:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey good deal.....
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 7:09:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Been saying that for a good bit now.. at least couple month that I can recall on WHIO radio
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 4:22:25 PM EDT
[#8]
UPDATE  -  I went today at lunch time, there shortly after 12 pm..

Fella says new ownership come in place last March (2014)..  store is in process of expanding, wall still up with contractors working wht was original store in corner,, they currently to left 1 door, door has all brown tint to it with hours of operation on door, enter there
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 4:29:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Fella says new ownership come in place last March (2014)..  store is in process of expanding, wall still up with contractors working wht was original store in corner,, they currently to left 1 door, door has all brown tint to it with hours of operation on door, enter there
View Quote

Thanks I will stop in
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 8:16:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Thanks I will stop in
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks I will stop in

You should tell him the "lazy lunchtime fella that works up the street" sent you  
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 9:33:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Really like this place.  My Sister-in-law lives 5 minutes from there and whenever I visit I try to stop in and see what they have.  I went to their Black Friday sale with 15% off of ammo.  Got 100 rounds of independence 5.56 for $36.  Even before the discount the price was awesome at $8.55 a box.  I think they have great prices on firearms for a small shop like that as well.  Also the first time I went there to look at 1911s and talked to one of their gunsmiths, he showed me his personal 1911 that he did a lot of the work on.  This shop is a very rare jem!  Just wished i lived closer to it, however i'm sure my wife is happy that we're not!
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top