Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2014 10:14:35 AM EDT
Hey Ohio members, a friend of mine was attacked by a bunch of idiots in the Dayton area, has a broken jaw and other injuries.

Does anyone know of a good attorney in the Dayton area who can help my buddy and his wife with interacting with the police and personal injury issues?

Any other suggestions?  I'm pissed off and looking for ways to help.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 5:11:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Call the Tiger!  

In all seriousness they are all over the TV, typical personal injury lawyers.  I had one encounter with them after a car accident.  Free consult and they led me in the right direction.  I was happy with them.
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 9:03:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Is your friend now interested in a CHL? He should be as well. Lawsuits will most likely bring threats from the scumbags. Good luck to him. Hope he can actually collect.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top