Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 11/25/2014 7:25:51 PM EDT
i am in full support of those who want to exercise their first advent rights, HOWEVER, if you are blocking my way (they are blocking highways) then I should have the right to hit you with my car...

Protest peacefully, protest smart. Impeding others when they are trying to go wherever they need to go is ridiculous.

Thanks.

Douglas
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 7:30:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Good thing I refreshed before starting a dupe thread...

I stopped in to post the following:

Tens of people block highway in Cleveland to protest the grand-jury decision in Ferguson, and Tamir Rice shooting.

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 7:57:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey moron:  Your sign is upside down...

With all of the money that your parents spend on tuition is is too much to ask for a little attention to detail when the news cameras are in front of you?  Way to go...

Link Posted: 11/25/2014 8:01:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I would have kept driving
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 8:07:06 PM EDT
[#4]
well, it's happened:

Car Plows Thru "Ferguson" Demonstartors in Minneapolis

reader's comment:
Ahahah. Good. Maybe don't step in front of a motor vehicle in an attempt to stop it from legal passage through an intersection. Maybe don't protest the fact that a violent thug died because of self-defense. Maybe don't surround the vehicle AGAIN and get in front of it after it's already hit someone. These protesters are not smart people.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 8:32:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, remembering the Rodney King riots in CA and what happened to Reginald Denny, I would definitely say the motorist has a very good defense for their actions.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:16:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Hey moron:  Your sign is upside down...

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=70637

With all of the money that your parents spend on tuition is is too much to ask for a little attention to detail when the news cameras are in front of you?  Way to go...  
View Quote

Word is that a lot of the protesters (what little there were) drove in from Oberlin.  Go figure.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 2:23:56 AM EDT
[#7]
While I agree,  I drive a nice nice vehicle that I work hard to pay for. Damage to said vehicle when I hit mental midget scumbags will have to be paid through my insurance,  not worth it!  On the other hand if I was driving my beater truck.... hammer down bitches
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 8:01:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 8:44:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Any good sites for free Christmas shopping? Gotta find my black hoodie first...
View Quote

...yeah, YEAH, mang! find it? hell--FIND IT, FIX IT and STEAL IT. Nuffin happen to yo. rule of law be dead. and after I gets me my hoodie, I be snackin' on some Skittles, cough syrup and Arizona iced tea...

(Y'all just remember all this bs come 15 April, when WE all gotta write a check to Uncle Sugar to pay for THEIR lazy asses...)

former English teacher, rant out...
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:28:17 AM EDT
[#10]
While watching channel 19 news (if you can call it that) covering the protest on Rt. 2, I witnessed an individual wearing a jacket with 'F@&# th police' printed on the front and back. Twenty miniutes later, a blond dips#!t reporter is interviewing this (self titled) angry black man !  C'mon man!  I couldnt believe my eyes. I called the station and gave them a good bitchin out.  Good one channel 19.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 10:05:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Remember the riots when OJ was acquitted of killing two white people!!!!

oh yea...that didn't happen...

Well remember the riots in Canton when the spook was shooting at the other spook, missed (Glock forgot to put sights on the side of his gun)  but killed the 26 year old girl delivering mail!!! (probably government checks) Wow, those where some riots.

oh yea...that didn't happen...

What about the time....
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 6:48:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Got to flip off about 60 protesters at copley hawkins akron on my way home. Holiday is off to a good start.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top