Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2014 12:22:56 PM EDT
All - I may be relocating to Cleveland. I was wondering if anyone can recommend an outdoor gun club that caters to "action" shooting sports like IDPA, IPSC, 3 gun etc. As a Floridian, this is definitely a change of scenery. But, you have to go where the jobs are. Thx in advance for your assistance.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 1:32:00 PM EDT
[#1]
You may want to re-think advertising being a Steelers fan
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 1:47:50 AM EDT
[#2]
None within an hour or so.

Youngstown Rifle Pistol, Ashland Lake, Crooked Creek, just to name a couple.

There's some small club matches at some indoor ranges, such as midwest gun club, and I believe one in North Olmstead that's members only

Link Posted: 11/22/2014 9:14:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Looks like I will not be going. Thanks to everyone for their contribution.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 11:58:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Crooked creek has a USPSA match once a month April thru November. Usually less than 100 rnds  4 stages.  About 60 miles east of Cleveland east of Chardon
Ashland lake has IDPA not sure if they have USPSA. also around 60 miles.
Greenport tactical has things going on . 60 miles South.
Tusco rifle has a steel plate shoot (Not a match) once a month April thru November.  80 miles South.
If you live in Cuyahoga county and want to shoot outdoors it will be a drive.  There are some other clubs , but I am not sure who has what.  Good luck
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 11:16:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Unfortunately there isn't much of what you're looking for in the immediate Cleveland area. Believe me, I've looked!

If you're willing to drive a bit, like some of the other posts have mentioned, you can find some IDPA and other competition stuff.

If you find something closer that I've missed.. let me know! Would love to start doing some IDPA.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 11:44:42 AM EDT
[#6]
I forgot they shoot IDPA at North Olmsted Sportsman's Club on certain Friday nights.  Its on Bradley rd  off of Lorain by 480.
http://www.idpa.com/clubprofile/nosc
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 10:47:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Ashland Lake Gun Club
Page Hometown » Ohio
Top Top