Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2014 4:00:50 PM EDT
Was in Columbus this morning and decided to go to Vances on Cleveland to pick up a stripped lower to throw in the toolbox to have around.  There were maybe 3 cars outside. I walked in and to the gun counter and someone asked to help me before I took a number, first time that's ever happened.  It was dead in there. My salesman said he was tired of walking around straightening merchandise on the shelves. He said they are pretty slow and just getting mostly "real" gun people while the new store is packed and a tourist trap already.

I was in and out in just over 30 minutes. He said they only had 4 or 5 lowers left and the new store had the rest. And apparently they will not transfe merch. Between stores.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 7:45:12 PM EDT
[#1]
They must not transfer stuff between the two because they are both in Columbus, I know they would transfer from Buckeye, I was not overly impressed with the new store other than you could get ammo without taking a number.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 9:00:41 AM EDT
[#2]
I had to order one of the Anderson stripped receivers through Buckeye, even though the other two stores showed them in stock.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 6:45:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I like the original store, remember when, the pistols were at the end of the vegetable isle.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 8:07:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I like the original store, remember when, the pistols were at the end of the vegetal isle.
View Quote

You're showing your age.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 9:26:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I had to order one of the Anderson stripped receivers through Buckeye, even though the other two stores showed them in stock.
View Quote

I had to have 2 lowers sent over from one of the other stores last week. So your order probably will come from the other stores, or you can go to one of the other locations...
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top