User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 10:18:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Typical wannabe, this is why liberals think were nuts and want to take our guns
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 3:31:27 AM EDT
[#3]
I bought a retired police cruiser from a local town and one evening I got a visit from the sheriff's dept. Seems a woman acting as an officer pulled over a couple people and convinced them to give their credit card info to pay a bogus fine on the spot. They wanted to talk to my wife who wasn't even close to the description of the bad gal cop.
You never know what these crazies are going to do.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 5:25:06 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I bought a retired police cruiser from a local town and one evening I got a visit from the sheriff's dept. Seems a woman acting as an officer pulled over a couple people and convinced them to give their credit card info to pay a bogus fine on the spot. They wanted to talk to my wife who wasn't even close to the description of the bad gal cop.

View Quote

Are you in T-County?

Link Posted: 10/16/2014 10:12:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Here is an Akron Beacon Journal about this incident:

http://www.ohio.com/news/break-news/man-accused-of-impersonating-officer-weapons-seized-after-trying-to-stop-real-akron-cop-police-say-1.531537

I've known Scofield for more than 20 years.  He's been an SOT since 1992 and a Title II manufacturer since 2010.  I bought some NFA weapons through him over the years.   I didn't know about that 2013 incident.  This one could well be his undoing.  He's been to Knob Creek a lot, I know he was a range officer on the subgun matches there, and he shoots at Tusco a lot.

His web site is: http://www.davesworld-oh.com/
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 3:42:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Are you in T-County?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you in T-County?

Yep, in the south.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 3:59:35 AM EDT
[#7]

ok, ok...the guy seems to have been "normal" (whatever the heck that is these days) BUT

impersonating a Police Officer is bad enuff...but add to the mix actually pulling someone over AND having your mark be a real-live, certified LEO...

well, it don't take too much brain power to see where this guy is going.

"Who knows what evils lurk in the hearts of men." THE SHADOW
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 8:29:29 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Yep, in the south.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you in T-County?

Yep, in the south.

Ahhh ok, I am in the North and remember when some lady was pulling people over on Route 36 and pulling the shakedown BS

Did they ever catch that lady that was impersonating?

Link Posted: 10/17/2014 1:44:00 PM EDT
[#9]
As far as I know she was never caught.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 11:22:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

ok, ok...the guy seems to have been "normal" (whatever the heck that is these days) BUT

impersonating a Police Officer is bad enuff...but add to the mix actually pulling someone over AND having your mark be a real-live, certified LEO...

well, it don't take too much brain power to see where this guy is going.

"Who knows what evils lurk in the hearts of men." THE SHADOW
View Quote

Yea... ummm.  

"it don't take too much brain power to see where this guy is going."

Appropriate.

However, I believe the sarcasm may be lost.

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 2:36:15 PM EDT
[#12]

In case you're following this, he's due in Akron Municipal Court Nov. 7th.  Some more details about what the police found at the linked article.

http://fox8.com/2014/10/22/guns-ammo-fake-cruisers-found-at-home-of-man-accused-of-impersonating-police/
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 9:58:23 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

In case you're following this, he's due in Akron Municipal Court Nov. 7th.  Some more details about what the police found at the linked article.

http://fox8.com/2014/10/22/guns-ammo-fake-cruisers-found-at-home-of-man-accused-of-impersonating-police/

View Quote
I would love to hear this dipshit's explanation when the time comes

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:21:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sure you would.

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:21:01 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Sure you would.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sure you would.

It has to be hilarious so yeh, I would

Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top