Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2014 8:57:38 PM EDT
"Now don't be sad, 'cause two out of three ain't bad."

http://gunssavelives.net/self-defense/video-store-clerk-shoots-and-kills-2-of-3-armed-robbers-in-gunfight/

Link Posted: 9/23/2014 11:21:39 PM EDT
[#1]
This was about 3/4 mile from where I work. Nice work by the employee. Hope he recovers fast.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 11:49:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 10:23:49 AM EDT
[#3]
It appears that there was another, similar robbery of a convenience store in Canton by at least two individuals who were wearing clothing and masks similar to those worn by the robbers in the failed attempt. Security footage shows the robbers taking the store manager and a customer by surprise and firing multiple shots at their intended victims as they left.

Bet it's the same thugs and their latest attempt was, well, their last.
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 10:24:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 11:18:08 AM EDT
[#5]
2 outta 3 ain't bad.

TAKE OUT THE TRASH!

I used to drive through there a lot before I retired.

...the vid about the shooting where the other Convenient Store owner says: "...nobody has a job....people are desperate...what do you expect/"

Is that 'effing guy nuts? Food pantries, shelters, generous welfare benefits up the wazoo...and you have to shoot and rob to eat. HE'S NUTS!
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 12:13:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 12:25:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh, good grief....

Someone has set up a GoFundMe account to pay for the funeral of one of the dead thugs:

http://www.gofundme.com/ewtp3g

You can leave comments on this page.

There's supposedly another account that's been set up to help pay the clerk's medical bills but because his name is not being released I can't find it.
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 12:27:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 9:40:20 AM EDT
[#9]
I guess they held a candle light vigil at the gas station last night. News said all was quiet. What a joke.
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 4:22:33 PM EDT
[#10]
punks never knew pop's had a .45?
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 8:31:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Canton ranks 2nd most dangerous small city in the US.

Gee, I wonder why?

http://www.wkyc.com/story/news/local/canton/2014/03/26/ohio-city-makes-top-10-americas-most-dangerous-small-cities/6926419/

Of  course the city leaders immediately dispute the ranking. So did ours (Sumter SC) and I can tell you it's every bit as violent as the rankings say.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 8:41:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Canton ranks 2nd most dangerous small city in the US.

Gee, I wonder why?

http://www.wkyc.com/story/news/local/canton/2014/03/26/ohio-city-makes-top-10-americas-most-dangerous-small-cities/6926419/

Of  course the city leaders immediately dispute the ranking. So did ours (Sumter SC) and I can tell you it's every bit as violent as the rankings say.
View Quote

Glad as hell we moved from there in 2010. We were in a good section but you could see everything going down hill fast.  Over the years you could see the small shops go out of business or the old folks just decide to pack in in and leave.

Nothing replaced the shops.  Slow at first but them it was a spiral.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 9:15:37 AM EDT
[#13]
Exxxxxxcellent.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 10:58:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Any word on the clerk?
I heard they get the third GENTLEMAN?
Was he also shoot?

Thanks for any up dates!!!

PITA45
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 1:43:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Clerk is still in the hospital.

Third suspect has not been found.

Still cannot find GoFundMe link for "Lance" if a link even exists.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:05:08 PM EDT
[#16]
I was by there today, business as usual it seemed. Light pole decorated for the "victims" .
I wanted to stop in and offer a free class for any employees that felt they needed it, but I was in my work vehicle and did not think it would have been a good idea(not able to carry at work as well, and its not the best neighborhood even in the daytime). May stop in there some other time and make the offer. Hope the guy recovers fast and gets his firearm returned to him asap.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 10:42:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

He's busted now.

http://www.cantonrep.com/article/20140930/News/140939983#ixzz3EoNyLRrq
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 11:52:27 AM EDT
[#18]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's busted now.

http://www.cantonrep.com/article/20140930/News/140939983#ixzz3EoNyLRrq

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 11:54:16 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I was by there today, business as usual it seemed. Light pole decorated for the "victims" .
I wanted to stop in and offer a free class for any employees that felt they needed it, but I was in my work vehicle and did not think it would have been a good idea(not able to carry at work as well, and its not the best neighborhood even in the daytime). May stop in there some other time and make the offer. Hope the guy recovers fast and gets his firearm returned to him asap.
View Quote

Please do follow up on this.

A better idea is to get up a collection to buy the guy another pistol. It could take months or even years for him to get his handgun back...if ever.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 2:13:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

A better idea is to get up a collection to buy the guy another pistol. It could take months or even years for him to get his handgun back...if ever.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A gun shop up near Cleveland did just that . Raffled off a shield carry package and donated one to Lance as well.
I did end up going to the rally for the guy, raised some money by raffling off a spot in my next class.

Lance rally
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 11:07:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

A gun shop up near Cleveland did just that . Raffled off a shield carry package and donated one to Lance as well.
I did end up going to the rally for the guy, raised some money by raffling off a spot in my next class.

Lance rally
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lance rally

Thanks for the update. That's great news.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top